You may also like

Rate Dr. Elton Tinsley

Dr. Elton Tinsley's Ratings

I live in a different state from your practice. However you were able to point me in the right direction.Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

He is very knowledgeable about his field and always gives awesome tips. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is interested in his specialty. Thank you Dr. Tinsley for being a matriarch in this industry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

He is very knowledgeable about what he doing or what's works best for you. I would recommend him 2 anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.Tinsley since last year. I went to him for SMR procedure and LOVE his aftercare products and have NEVER stop using them on a daily basis.He and his staff (especially Ms.Phillips) have been nothing but a wealth of knowledge for all types of skincare needs from bikini line irritation to surgical scarring. In the past, I wasted tons of money on skin products that never catered to african-american skin like Dr.Tinsley skincare line. I LOVE his Cleansing Souffle! My skin has been youthful and glowing every since I've been buying his products. I am a walking commercial to anyone who compliments my skin, I always HIGHLY refer them to Dr.Tinsley's products. His products have absolutely..changed..my..life! ;-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30992].votes_count ]]