Rate Dr. Elton Tinsley

Dr. Elton Tinsley's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr.Tinsley since last year. I went to him for SMR procedure and LOVE his aftercare products and have NEVER stop using them on a daily basis.He and his staff (especially Ms.Phillips) have been nothing but a wealth of knowledge for all types of skincare needs from bikini line irritation to surgical scarring. In the past, I wasted tons of money on skin products that never catered to african-american skin like Dr.Tinsley skincare line. I LOVE his Cleansing Souffle! My skin has been youthful and glowing every since I've been buying his products. I am a walking commercial to anyone who compliments my skin, I always HIGHLY refer them to Dr.Tinsley's products. His products have absolutely..changed..my..life! ;-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][30992].votes_count ]]