Rate Dr. Saima Ehsan

Dr. Saima Ehsan's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Ehsan for year now, and I have just switched doctors to a new practice.
As others have said, she is very cold and distant, but that wasn't my main concern. I was having issues with my son, and I have now been to her 3 times about it. Each time she tells me he's young and will grow out of it, even though the issues I have talked to her about have been going on for over a year.
Referrals are an absolute NIGHTMARE. I asked for a referral to an ENT for my son and it was an urgent request. She promised me that she would make note of it and I would hear from her office within a week with the appointment date. 5 weeks later they haven't called. I know when my son's appointment is only because I called the referring doctor's office and found out the appointment was already booked.
I don't blame that on her entirely, their referral person is probably one of the rudest people in the office to deal with.
I'm sad because I love the facility and I was really hoping to find a good doctor for my kids and I. I will continue to go to the walk in clinic there, but I'm going to take the leap and stick with a new doctor I found.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Ehsan is a wondeful doctor, one that I have recommended to friends and family seeking a new doctor. I was happy to have her take over my care once my doctor left. She is friendly and personable, and usually right on time. Her staff on the other hand can be short and dismissive but her schedule is open making it easy to get an appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I like her and I trust her. She listens as she can seeI understand my body

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr Ehsan is very friendly doctor. She is very kind to her patients

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

No compassion for people in pain. Not helpful - appears more interested in her practice than the patient's concern

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2584311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I too, like many of you already on here, felt as though she rushed me during our first session together and didn't seem to care about my problems. The second time through, things were much better and I had changed my opinion of changing doctors right away. It did concern me when one of her staff members may or may not have injected me improperly with tetanus and TB test. She didn't seemed concerned that my arm had massively swelled up and that I work with children for a living. Lastly, I waited forever on the phone three times today while waiting for results from my tests two months ago, she had gone away for a month and didn't notify her patients. I have strongly mixed feelings on her and her practice, some days I love how available she is to take appointments and others I question her ability in her and her staff members. I felt forced to become her new doctor as mine had retired, I hope that if I need to see her more that we can develop the relationship many of you say on here. I've never felt obligated to write in one of these before, but as I waited for 7 minutes on the phone I thought I would share.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I agree that Dr. Ehsan can seem as though she is disconnected while speaking to you upon your first few visits. Although, she is very caring & thorough once you've developed a Dr./patient relationship with her. PEOPLE listen up! She's human! Give the woman a chance to get to know you and remember she has a lot on her plate as "we all do". No one is perfect.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2190951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Dr. Ehsan is very helpful and polite Doctor. She is very kind and thoughtful by nature. I strongly endorse her good relationship to patients and recomend her strongly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2190952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

About to have my first meeting with her now after reading these comments a little concerned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

Dr. Ehsan is friendly and polite; she listens carefully and is thorough. I'm new to the area and it's nice to have a doctor who is engaged in my life; she remembers details about me from visit to visit and keeps good notes. Some people have commented that she is cold or seems uncaring, but I disagree. Doctors aren't all outgoing with crazy energetic personalities, but that doesn't mean she's cold. Not everyone is an extrovert!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][31041].votes_count ]]