Dr. Saima Ehsan

Rate Dr. Saima Ehsan

Dr. Saima Ehsan's Ratings

I too, like many of you already on here, felt as though she rushed me during our first session together and didn't seem to care about my problems. The second time through, things were much better and I had changed my opinion of changing doctors right away. It did concern me when one of her staff members may or may not have injected me improperly with tetanus and TB test. She didn't seemed concerned that my arm had massively swelled up and that I work with children for a living. Lastly, I waited forever on the phone three times today while waiting for results from my tests two months ago, she had gone away for a month and didn't notify her patients. I have strongly mixed feelings on her and her practice, some days I love how available she is to take appointments and others I question her ability in her and her staff members. I felt forced to become her new doctor as mine had retired, I hope that if I need to see her more that we can develop the relationship many of you say on here. I've never felt obligated to write in one of these before, but as I waited for 7 minutes on the phone I thought I would share.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I agree that Dr. Ehsan can seem as though she is disconnected while speaking to you upon your first few visits. Although, she is very caring & thorough once you've developed a Dr./patient relationship with her. PEOPLE listen up! She's human! Give the woman a chance to get to know you and remember she has a lot on her plate as "we all do". No one is perfect.

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ehsan is very helpful and polite Doctor. She is very kind and thoughtful by nature. I strongly endorse her good relationship to patients and recomend her strongly.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

About to have my first meeting with her now after reading these comments a little concerned.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ehsan is friendly and polite; she listens carefully and is thorough. I'm new to the area and it's nice to have a doctor who is engaged in my life; she remembers details about me from visit to visit and keeps good notes. Some people have commented that she is cold or seems uncaring, but I disagree. Doctors aren't all outgoing with crazy energetic personalities, but that doesn't mean she's cold. Not everyone is an extrovert!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

We just moved to Burlington and found that she is taking new patients. We are lucky to find her as she is very thorough and shows interest and empathy towards her patients. I will strongly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ehsan is part of a huge corporation of doctors and as such seems to work from a business attitude instead of a care giver attitude. She makes me feel as if she is simply tolerating my presence in her office and that I am an inconvenience instead of making me feel as if she cares about the reason I came to see her and that she truly wants to help. Since I am a senior and am starting to have age related problems I am truly disappointed in her care and am considering looking for another doctor.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

I got in to see her right away. Her staff were friendly an helpful as I'm a new patient. She was punctual an did not rush me during my appointment. She made me feel very comfortable sharing my health concerns an issues. She was thorough an knowledgable of my conditions. I highly recommend her as a family doctor

Submitted Dec. 21, 2013 | flag

The doctor is knowledgeable although she seems to show a lack of interest in your concerns. It almost seems like she really does not want to be there. But she will perform the tests you need done. I found that the staff were not very punctual the phone would always ring and go to the answering machine making it hard to book an appointment. It also wouldn't hurt for them to be more friendly.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ehsan is amazing! So kind and caring. She really takes the time to listen and offer solutions. If there were more doctors like Dr. Ehsan - the world would be a better place. So glad I made the change to her.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag