Rate Dr. Adam Power

Dr. Adam Power's Ratings

Honest, kind, humble, soft-spoken.. Immediately puts patient at ease. Had bilateral ambulatory phlebectomy done this morning- it's evening now and I'm still waiting to feel pain. Took half of prescribed pain medication "just in case". I would recommend Dr Power to anyone. Thanks so much! K.N. London

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Everyone on the team was amazing during my surgery and recovery time at the hospital. Dr Power was very upfront with everything, which I respect! He answered all of my husbands questions as well as talked with him and explained all concerns.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Once you have made an appointment your surgery is not long after. A very professional Doctor.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Adam Power is the most amazing surgeon in London Ontario, hands down! He is wonderful to both family and patients. He is warm, kind, caring, funny, personable, and gentle. He will tell you the honest truth and be gentle when giving bad news. I only trust his opinion and wouldn't want anyone else to operate on my loved ones. If you have to see Dr. Power know that you are being treated by the best!

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Excellent care provided by Dr. Power and his support team for my aeortic aneurysm repair (graft) done in July 2013, at London's Victoria Hospital. Fully explained the procedure beforehand, introduced me to the team in the O.R.and generally made me feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible, both facing the surgery, and post-op. I can't give him, and his team, enough credit and thanks!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

I was very blessed to have Dr. Power there when I needed emergency surgery. He is a very caring, compassionate doctor, and takes the time to explain everything. Thank you Dr Power and the team working with you.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Power is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever meet. He is very support to family and is very reachable doctor . I don't think we could have made it through my fathers ordeal without his support. He ability as surgeon in his field is amazing. Our family thanks him from the bottom of hearts. My father who is 86 is here because of him.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag