Rate Dr. John L. Barrett

Dr. John L. Barrett's Ratings

I have been with DR Barrett for over 15 years! Great Doctor. Really gets to know his patients and has office call with follow ups.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

Been with Dr. Barrett for over 15 yrs. Easy to work with, practical, knowledgeable. Very respectful. At times, can be hard to see due to popularity.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2009 | flag

Is an amazingly friendly person and doctor. Incredibly knowledgable. Does not treat you like a child if you don't follow his advice but will remind you, politely, to stick with his instruction. I am proud to have had him as my doctor for over 7 years. He makes you feel commfortable to the point that you need don't feel the doctor jitters I get with others in the profession. I have no problem opening up to him no matter what the problem is. Top notch doctor with the only downside that this is no secret and his calender can fill up quickly with the family practice.

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag