Rate Dr. Michele Shermak

Dr. Michele Shermak's Ratings

My surgery w/Dr. Shermak was rushed and unprofessional. My results are poor and I need to have them fixed by another doctor. My advice is to go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I had searched and searched for a plastic surgeon after having cleft lip and palette and having 13 procedures I had hoped to find a surgeon that was willing to take on my situation. I had assymetrical breasts and had already had them reconstructed 10 years prior. One had been implanted while the other one was just lifted. I wanted both implanted and them to look as symmetrical as possible and as soon as I met Dr. Shermak she had no problem taking the task on! Her office staff was amazing, they were so friendly unlike the prior surgeons I had met and Dr. Shermak is by far one of the most personable doctors I have ever encountered. I cannot say enough good things about my experience. I emailed her right after my surgery with concerns and within minutes she was calling me to make sure I was okay. Her office staff accommodated me as I needed and I am so happy and impressed with the results. I have recommended my coworkers and friends, she is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2407854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I thought Dr. Shermak was great. She took time with me before and after my facelift to answer my questions and address my concerns. I did have a few problems that she addressed immediately. She was always prompt and very professional. She was caring and concerned and very skilled. The results of my facelift are wonderful.I would certainly recommend her to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Shermak is absolutely wonderful! She is kind, personable and extremely professional. She performed a half body lift on me after weight loss surgery (with a weight loss of 117 pounds-lots of hanging skin!) with confidence and great results. Dr. Shermak is very knowledgable in this area and was actually excited about what she could do with my body. From the first appointment, during surgery and through post op follow ups, she was genuine and caring about answering questions and concerns and wanted to be sure that I was doing well. I had a completely positive experience and the pain was extremely minimal thanks to all her expertise. I would recommend Dr. Shermak without hesitation. Thank you Dr. Shermak!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Shermak delivered on her word.....visited a couple of other surgeons before finding Dr. Shermak. Immediately liked her_she is warm, pleasant and knowledgeable and is supported by a wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I had breast cancer for the second time this past summer and was required to have a mastectomy. Dr. Shermak was my plastic surgeon for my reconstruction surgery (latissimus dorsi flap breast reconstruction) and performed breast reduction surgery on my other breast. It was extensive surgery and the final results were well above my expectations. Dr. Shermak and her staff were supportive and caring from my first consultation, through surgery and all of my follow up office visits. I highly recommend Dr. Shermak.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Dr. Shermak is a truly kind physician who wants the best outcomes for her patients. She is an artist. My results were better than I expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Shermak is an amazing surgeon. I am in my late 20's, my weight has fluctuated quite a bit over the years, ranging from 140 to 225. I was in overall good physical shape, but had some skin laxity and was not happy with my breast shape. Dr. Shermak did a breast lift for me along with an implant, and a tummy tuck. The results are beautiful, I look and feel more like "me". The shape and contouring is very natural and not overdone. Dr. Shermak even took care of me to the point of checking two different implant sizes during surgery to see which one better fit my body shape. Dr. Shermak was very caring and straight forward and I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

I visited other plastic surgeons before I went to Dr. Shermak. I choose to use Dr. Shermak because of her enthusiasm, professionalism of her and her staff. Dr. Shermak talked me through the process and told me all the concerns and feelings that I would most likely have after the operation. I had almost everyone of those concerns. I was able to get in to see her same day or next day when I called with a concern. Her staff is exceptional. They are caring and knowledgeable of all Dr. Shermaks procedures and are able to help a patient if needed. I would recommend Dr. Shermak to everyone that wanted or needed any plastic surgery/procedure. She is undeniable the best doctor that I have had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

As a man, I was more than a little self-conscious seeking a consultation for cosmetic surgery. But Dr. Shermak quickly dispelled any concerns. Her superb surgical skills, combined with her warm, friendly manner, led to an excellent outcome. I am very pleased with my new, rejuvenated “ look.” Her office staff is wonderfully helpful and supportive as well. An excellent overall experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679615].votes_count ]]