Rate Dr. Richard Zavitz

Dr. Richard Zavitz's Ratings

I have just recently started to see Dr. Zavitz.
He helped my problem immediately but most important to me was how he listened to how I would like to be treated.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I've been going to Dr Zavitz regularly for about 10 years now. I have found him to be thorough, careful, and effective. He is knowledgeable about sports injuries and caters his treatment recommendations to my personality and lifestyle. He also knows how to use laser treatments and used the most up-to-date technology when I purchased customized orthodics. He has a great rapport with clients and remembers our discussions from visit to visit. I highly recommend Dr Zavitz.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Always feel better after a visit with Dr. Zavitz! Have been a patient of his for several years now and am improving with each visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2014

Dr. Zavitz is a great chiropractor. I have a long standing back condition and always had problems with my hip flexors. Since seeing Dr. Zavitz it's been really helpful and I am not in as much pain as I used to be in. It's been extremely helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Zavitz since his office was in Mississauga, and have gladly followed him to his Burlington address. He is simply the best chiropractor I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He hits the mark in all areas; he is knowledgable, personable, and always goes the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcome. I would recommend Richard to anyone seeking the best possible treatment and care; you won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Richard Zavitz for over 10 years. He is very professional and knowledgable. I've never felt rushed in or out. He has helped me immensely with the pain in my lower back, mid back, neck and heels. His schedule is very accommodating and flexible for me. I don't know how I would do my job without him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Richard is amazing. I have gone through 2 knee surgeries in under 2 years, and after attending physio 3 days a week for two years, I did not feel I was healing and moving forward. I suffer from swelling, pain and immense hamstring pain. I receive laser therapy for the swelling and pain and in three sessions have noticed a huge difference in both. I have very bad hamstring pain, which physio and stretching has not been able to relieve. With one adjustment to my lower back, 80% of the pain has been removed and I am now walking with minimal pain and full range of motion. Richard is knowledgeable, professional and most of all listens to what you need support with. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Richard is a amazing chiropractor, extremely knowledgeable and outstanding service. I am a long term patient and recommend him to everyone I can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I’ve been an extremely active person and I guess due to wear and tear my lower back has a tendency to flare up every now and then. Chiropractic treatment is not a new thing for me. In the past I’ve had a few chiropractors and to be honest I’ve just like two. When I was living in Toronto, I loved my chiropractor (which I find after trying a ton) and after moving to Burlington I was lucky enough to find Doctor Zavitz and I have to say he is the second chiropractor that I really like. He is very knowledgeable and goes the extra mile with patients. Besides his excellent service and skills, I also don’t find the usual pushiness and scare techniques that they’ve tried to use so many times with me. I find him very professional and also he gives you a realistic outcome. When it comes to punctuality and flexibility his service is excellent. To summarized, I will recommend doctor Zavitz without a doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I have been a patient of Richard Zavitz for more than 10 years he has always provided the best service and knowledge. His staff is superb very friendly and always know your name. I do recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31541].votes_count ]]