Rate Dr. David Q. Segars

Dr. David Q. Segars's Ratings

I found Dr. David Segars through this site. I had never found my own doctor before so the process was a bit daunting. I decided to trust the rating here, and I'm glad I did. David Segars is a knowledgable, kind and competent doctor. His front office staff are nice and cordial. It doesn't take forever to make an appointment with him. He's punctual and he's willing to listen. If you are looking for a general physician, I'd recommend seeing Dr. Segars. I know I'm just a stranger on a website...but I trusted these reviews and made the leap and I'm glad I did. Thank you to those people before me who took the time to write up a review, because without you guys I wouldn't have even known about Dr. Segars. Take care everybody, and I hope this finds you all well!

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag

This doctor needs to be cloned. We need more like him. A good listener and ask questions. Not in a great hurry and does a thorough job.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

I have been with Dr David Segars for 11 years. He's a good listener and very easy to work with. Depending on urgency, appointments are fairly easy to get. Also, he readily authorizes appointments with specialists as needed.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2009 | flag