Dr. David Q. Segars

Practice: Segars & Segars
Hospital: California Pacific Medical Center
St. Mary's Medical Center
Phone:415-452-1200
Med. School:Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. David Q. Segars has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David Q."
RID: 1314650
14/12/10 4 4 5 5 I found Dr. David Segars through this site. I had never found my own doctor before so the process was a bit daunting. I decided to trust the rating here, and I'm glad I did. David Segars is a knowledgable, kind and competent doctor. His front office staff are nice and cordial. It doesn't take forever to make an appointment with him. He's punctual and he's willing to listen. If you are looking for a general physician, I'd recommend seeing Dr. Segars. I know I'm just a stranger on a website...but I trusted these reviews and made the leap and I'm glad I did. Thank you to those people before me who took the time to write up a review, because without you guys I wouldn't have even known about Dr. Segars. Take care everybody, and I hope this finds you all well!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1202654
06/07/10 5 5 5 5 This doctor needs to be cloned. We need more like him. A good listener and ask questions. Not in a great hurry and does a thorough job.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 796459
21/02/09 5 5 5 4 I have been with Dr David Segars for 11 years. He's a good listener and very easy to work with. Depending on urgency, appointments are fairly easy to get. Also, he readily authorizes appointments with specialists as needed.
Insurance: Medicare