Rate Dr. Mukund C. Raja

Dr. Mukund C. Raja's Ratings

I like dr raja compared some of the other doctors around. He is straight forward and helpful when you go in.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Raja for more than 15 years. He does not talk down to you (as some doctors do), but solicits your input and is straightforward about your condition. He has performed two surgeries over the 15-year period, but has never pushed surgery as a preferred solution. He also accepts what my insurance company will pay as their "reasonable" fee.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2008 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to him for over 7 years and now I am taking my son.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2006 | flag

Dr Raja always takes time to explain or clarify his findings and planned treatment. I have never had any difficulties between his office and my insurance company. He has been my ENT specialist for over 10 years.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2006 | flag