Rate Dr. Mukund C. Raja

Dr. Mukund C. Raja's Ratings

Top notch, highly intelligent, personable doctor. He is the kind of doctor that you want to explain your problem. He explains in a very down to earth way that you completely understand the problem, medications and what should occur with the treatment. He is very thorough and you walk out understanding everything. Very courteous staff. Waiting time very minimal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I like dr raja compared some of the other doctors around. He is straight forward and helpful when you go in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Raja for more than 15 years. He does not talk down to you (as some doctors do), but solicits your input and is straightforward about your condition. He has performed two surgeries over the 15-year period, but has never pushed surgery as a preferred solution. He also accepts what my insurance company will pay as their "reasonable" fee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2008

He is a wonderful doctor. I have been going to him for over 7 years and now I am taking my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2006

Dr Raja always takes time to explain or clarify his findings and planned treatment. I have never had any difficulties between his office and my insurance company. He has been my ENT specialist for over 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942706].votes_count ]]