Rate Dr. KAMIL M. PIETRASIK

Dr. KAMIL M. PIETRASIK's Ratings

I had a upper eyelid surgery performed by Dr Pietrasik and I'm very pleased with a result. He also did fat grafting under my eyes. I look much younger and result persist 1 year after the surgery. I had great contact with him and I strongly recommend this Doc. Very professional and kind person.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

I had a facelift done by Dr Pietrasik 3 months ago. I'm very pleased with the result. He took 20 years of my look and I still look myself! Very patient and very kind person. It was a good choice. Strongly recommend Dr Pietrasik.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor and subject matter expert in the "art" of plastic surgery. I am extremely satisfied with the advise and subsequent treatment that dr Pietrasik has provided to me. I strongly recommend his services.

Submitted March 16, 2013 | flag

Excellent Doctor He saved my hand after extensive crush injury. Wounderful person and very professional.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag