Rate Dr. Kamil M. Pietrasik

Dr. Kamil M. Pietrasik's Ratings

I had a upper eyelid surgery performed by Dr Pietrasik and I'm very pleased with a result. He also did fat grafting under my eyes. I look much younger and result persist 1 year after the surgery. I had great contact with him and I strongly recommend this Doc. Very professional and kind person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I had a facelift done by Dr Pietrasik 3 months ago. I'm very pleased with the result. He took 20 years of my look and I still look myself! Very patient and very kind person. It was a good choice. Strongly recommend Dr Pietrasik.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Excellent doctor and subject matter expert in the "art" of plastic surgery. I am extremely satisfied with the advise and subsequent treatment that dr Pietrasik has provided to me. I strongly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Excellent Doctor He saved my hand after extensive crush injury. Wounderful person and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][31904].votes_count ]]