Rate Dr. Robert H. Rosenwasser

Dr. Robert H. Rosenwasser's Ratings

Dr. Rosenwasser truly saved my life several times!! I was diagnosed with a HUGE AVM and ended up having 4 strokes. He ended up having to resect the AVM with great success but I do still have some issues. I can say nothing but absolute praise for his appointments, expertise, bedside manner and explanations to me and my family about my case. I even wrote a letter to the AMA about my case because most people don't give credit where credit is due. Thank you again Dr. Rosenwasser!!

Submitted June 22, 2013 | flag

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

I can't believe I see any negative comments regarding this man. Dr Rosenwasser is the best at what he does and he knows it. I will always be thankfull for what he did for me. I was on the table for eight hours. My tumor was large and deep. Thanks to him I made a full recovery.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2010 | flag

I previously submitted a A+, 5 star comment about Dr. Rosenwasser. Very skilled neurosurgeon and very informative. Saved my life. BUT, don't cross him is right. I had serious side effects almost a year after my surgery and his patience level was not the same. The bedside manner had changed . . . almost like he didn't have time for me. He saved my life once, what's the problem now was almost the attitude from him. I did require another procedure but this time he was cold. Amazingly skilled, but very cold. It is sad that these doctors become so good, they forget to remember what is important - your patient.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2010 | flag

Last week Dr. Rosenwasser and his staff treated us with kindess, patience, and amazing skill and knowledge. It was a shock to go directly from his office to the hospital, but both my husband and I felt an enormous sense of relief from a burden we didn’t’ realize we had been carrying. I had no idea that so many of my symptoms were those of an anyurism. Dr. Rosenwasser said he wasn't sure what was wrong, but he could find out. Knowledge offers comfort and in this case it was a lot of comfort. I assume that his creative innovation, skill, and achievement have brought him profound satisfaction. His passion for his work is clear. But it is more than what he and his staff do, it is also how they do it. My husband is a chaplain in a trauma center, and he sees the joy and blessing of healing, There are healings, and there are miracles. But fewer than he prays for… and more than he understands. We are especially giving thanks this Christmas that I am one of Dr. Rosenwasser's patients.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2009 | flag

I had no problems with his bedside manner. He answered all questions without any attitude. His surgical skills are excellent.

Submitted June 22, 2009 | flag

Utmost Respect for Dr. Robert Rosenwasser. This man saved my life. I was diagnosed with a 9.5 mm aneurysm in my brain and referred to Dr. Rosenwasser. Although a very busy man, he took the time with my husband and I to inform us of the complete procedure, what to expect before, during and after surgery. He took time to answer all questions that I had and comforted us during a very difficult time. This man is a gift from God. Thank you Dr. Rosenwasser for your caring nature and very skilled hands. God definitely sent an angel in Dr. R.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2008 | flag

An excellent doctor. Bad bedside manner. no patience answering anything. Do not cross him. Highly intelligent and knowledgeable but only for surgery and nothing else. Had brain surgery for tumor and everything fine but do not expect to talk to a human being.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2008 | flag

Dr Rosenwaser saved my life. I have much love and respect for him. His office staff on the other hand needs some work! They are not "the man" and they need to spend time talking with the patient when we have questions. We understand when Dr. R is super needed and busy...but his staff needs to take the time and CARE!!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2007 | flag

Treaing me for cerebral AVM since 1999, he is a busy man, but personally, i didn't need hand holding, I needed cutting edge surgery. He is the best... would reccommend him to everyone

Submitted Nov. 11, 2007 | flag