AMANDA COSTA

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 27/11/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. AMANDA COSTA has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Nurse Practitioner-related: physical exams, physicals, diagnostic tests, diagnosis, prescriptions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5231766
09/03/14 5 5 5 5 Amanda was very attentive and professional when I visited the office. She listened very closely to my needs and prescribed me appropriate medication for my infection and now I feel great. I have other family members that see her frequently and are very pleased with her care. I would recommend Amanda to everyone!  Respond
RID: 5044345
06/02/14 5 5 5 5 Amanda costa was the first PCP I found in N P since I am new in the area. I got an appt within a half an hour and everyone was so nice. She was so personal and so caring about my emotional well being, I can't tell you how happy I am to have found this practice. The staff is also wonderful and a beautiful office. I went in for a severe case of Dermatitis and the medince she gave me worked within 24 hours. She is a wonderful young and experienced Doctor. Thank you. Nancy Cerussi
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 2921616
19/10/13 5 5 5 5 Amanda was very attentive and compassionate to my needs. She was easy to talk to and helped me to understand my health problems. I would recommend her to anyone that wanted a professional and approachable care provider.
Insurance: Harvard-Pilgrim