Dr. AMANDA COSTA

Rate Dr. AMANDA COSTA

Dr. AMANDA COSTA's Ratings

Amanda was very attentive and professional when I visited the office. She listened very closely to my needs and prescribed me appropriate medication for my infection and now I feel great. I have other family members that see her frequently and are very pleased with her care. I would recommend Amanda to everyone!

Submitted March 9, 2014 | flag

Amanda costa was the first PCP I found in N P since I am new in the area. I got an appt within a half an hour and everyone was so nice. She was so personal and so caring about my emotional well being, I can't tell you how happy I am to have found this practice. The staff is also wonderful and a beautiful office. I went in for a severe case of Dermatitis and the medince she gave me worked within 24 hours. She is a wonderful young and experienced Doctor. Thank you. Nancy Cerussi

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

Amanda was very attentive and compassionate to my needs. She was easy to talk to and helped me to understand my health problems. I would recommend her to anyone that wanted a professional and approachable care provider.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag