Dr. Francis Peter Halas

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Francis Peter Halas has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2744764
02/08/13 4 5 5 5 Dr Pete is absolutely wonderful - I would, and do, recommend him to everyone. He is knowledgeable, patient, kind and helpful. His nursing staff is rude, though. But Dr. Pete, Dr. Erin and his other doctors are great. I switched from West Park Peds - and I am so happy I did. Both of my sons have seen Dr. Pete since infantry and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!  Respond
RID: 1506066
07/08/11 5 4 5 5 My sons have seen Dr.Halas since they were in primary grades, about 10 years ago. He's very knowledgeable, but if something concerns him and he isn't sure what it is wrong w/ the patient, he doesn't give up. He tries to find the answers and always listens to the parents. My sons saw other pediatricians before him and they weren't as good or caring as Dr.Halas.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1055181
11/12/09 1 4 3 4 My family had a good relationship with Dr. Halas and his nurses until issues with one staff member had to be addressed. He was immediately rude and defensive before even hearing our side, an issue that could have been easily resolved. He blindly defended his receptionist and basically showed us the door. We predominantly used Dr. Csiky who was fantastic but I heard she left the practice. In light of that Dr. Halas is highly NOT recommended.  Respond
RID: 1018226
26/10/09 5 5 5 5 he is great and always soo helpful. He sees you right away and at times has stayed late for my family.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1008264
13/10/09 5 5 5 5 Ive been going to Dr pete since i was 2 years old..im 19 now so i really cant anymore, but all throughout the years he was amazing. He gets to know his patients and he makes the experience for kids a relaxed one and you can trust him with anything. Anything i ever went to him with was always treated very seriously and he narrowed out every possible reason for what was going on. AMazing doctor, amazing man, amazing staff, and great service. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 525140
27/02/08 5 5 5 5 The best! Both of my kids love him and we have been with him since my oldest (13) was born!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 394641
29/08/07 5 5 5 5 Relaxed, willing to talk. Long standing practice. Brings in great Dr.'s to help when he needs it. Delays vax if you want and even advocates it. Goes out of his way.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 380375
06/08/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Pete is great as are any of the other doctors who have worked with him in his office. My son had some issues throughout his 5 years and they have always taken the time to answer my questions and never made me feel like the "nervous parent". He is very thorough and every issue that we encountered has been remedied thanks to their persistence and knowledge. This office is about 20 miles from my house but it is worth the extra mileage on my car!
Insurance: Oxford
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 355468
28/06/07 5 4 5 5 Excellent office, Dr Pete is THE BEST! He even sees really sick kids on his SUndays off! Love them  Respond
RID: 43886
06/09/06 4 5 5 Dr. Halas is wonderful with my daughter and generally cares about his patients. I would reccommend him to anyone.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user