Jinhu Tang

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/03/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Jinhu Tang has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Acupuncturist-related: pain relief, nausea, acupuncture
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5222726
05/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tang truly is a real find! I have been receiving acupuncture treatments from him for the past 6 months and it has been a very positive experience in every way. Dr. Tang is highly educated in both Chinese and Western medicine and has years of experience in both. He is an extremely warm and caring practitioner and his office has a very calming, healing atmosphere. He spends time thoroughly assessing any problems you're having and never rushes your sessions, always giving you as much time as needed. Dr. Tang has also given me very good suggestions for helpful exercises that improve movement and ease pain. I have been very satisfied with the results of my treatments and would recommend him to anyone looking for a compassionate, insightful acupuncture specialist.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2679045
14/06/13 5 5 5 5 I didn't know what to expect from acupuncture. Tang Acupuncture has been a great experience! Extremely knowledgeable, kind, and thorough, my six months of treatment have produced real benefits -- some key to recovering my health. For instance, Dr. Tang (although not technically correct without 8+ years of recertification, I call him "doctor" as he was educated as a doctor and surgeon in China) alerted me to a secondary infection thwarting my primary doc's treatment of a chronic disease. His insightful and gentle skill immediately returned my, well, GI system to regular function. He also carefully analyzed and over several treatments worked loose muscle and skeletal misalignments which boost movement, ease pain & take years off how you feel. He has helped with headaches, nausea, fatigue, & imbalance. Dr. Tang is very smart, gracious. Everyone I have sent has been delighted. He is a real find!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2545883
30/01/13 5 5 5 5 My dad was in an urgent need for a treatment session due to his sustained lower back pain and Dr. Tang was so kind enough to offer him the walk-in service under very short notice. Dr. Tang was very knowledgeable and his expertise in acupuncture wasted in no time to locate the exact cause of problem. Dr. Tang was very patient in answering all those questions we have had while providing my dad just the right treatment for what he needed the most. My dad felt immediate improvements after his treatment and his back pain has significantly subsided shortly after. I would highly recommend Dr. Tang to all of my friends who may be in need for an outstanding acupuncture specialist in DC metro area.
Insurance: CIGNA