You may also like

Rate Dr. William Rivera

Dr. William Rivera's Ratings

Terrible doctor save yourself time and find a different one. All he does is fat shame pregnant woman what kind of doctor finds pleasure in telling fat jokes to expecting mothers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Worst experience ever. Terrible staff. I will change my doctor after this bad experience with staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I have been a patient there for a while and will be finding a new doctor, not because I am unhappy with the care I have received from Dr. Rivera or his wife, a nurse practitioner. She is especially sweet and caring. The wait times are ridiculous! I have waited 1 hour and 45-50 minutes for the last two appointments I have been to. Other patients have said the same thing as we all are kept waiting. If you need tp gp tjete kist pnce pet uear ot would be tolerable however if you need anything more you will likely find the office staff is not thorough at all. When I had surgery, I was told I would need to have a chest xray, ekg and blood work done yet as my surgery date neared (10 days prior) I had not heard from the office. I was not given any paperwork or instructions on where to go for said proceedures and knew I needed referrals and had to keep calling the office to ask. It can be difficult to get through and messages often go ignored which makes matters worse. I was ultimately told the referrals would be sent electronically ...well they weren't which meant futher frustration and footwork for me. Obviously these are all issues with the office staff and especially Carol K. who is rude and uncaring.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2650780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Save yourself the headache ..Pick another Dr.This office is Soo INCOMPETENT!!But of course they are blaming Brenda now that She's off ..But it's also Carol..Until this office gets training on how to run a competent Dr's office. Till then they will continue to blame each other.And forget that we going to the Dr for a reason!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2649618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Rivera is a great doctor. He is very passionate of his job and makes sure his patients are well taken care of when they are at the hospital ready to deliver. Yes he might have to leave to go to a delivery and it puts your time for app back....but that's any doctor up here not just him. All doctors are contracted with hospitals and have to deliver their patients. Silvia which is his wife and also works there she is a RNP. She is very thorough and listens to any concerns your having.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][679934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

I only see Sylvia (Dr.'s wife & the NP) for my yearly check up's and she is usually on time. She is very gentle and takes the time to listen and be thorough. My daughter used the Dr. for her first child and he was very good. I do see the pregant patients waiting, but sometimes the Dr. has to leave to deliver a baby, nothing you can do about that. I do agree that it is VERY hard to get through to someone on the phone. I also find it hard to read some of the complaints because there are a lot of spelling errors. I am overall satisfied with Dr. Rivera and Sylvia.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][679933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

If this were purely just a rating of Dr Rivera, it'd be high scores across the board. He is great, friendly, and straight forward about eating healthy and what's going on with my pregnancy. His staff however is HORRIBLE and the wait time is absolutely ridiculous. Any day I have an appointment I have to take the day off of work because you never know if you'll be there 30 minutes or 4 hours. On more than one occasion they moved my appointment time without telling me, then got mad when I demanded my original appointment back, for an entire month I'd been calling about a pain just to finally get attitude when I was sent out for lab work and found out I'd had a UTI the while time. Most recently they got snotty when I asked for my dr verification form to be completed ASAP because they'd already had it for a week and I needed that to get my leave approved. Needless to say, I won't be going back after this pregnancy is over.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][679935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Rivera es un excellente doctor. He ido a su oficina por 16 años, he tenido dos cirugias con el y es un buen doctor, con mucha experiencia y profesional. Lo recomiendo a cualquier amiga que necesite.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][679932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I thought this Dr. was good last I seen him in 2009. I'm seeing him again due to his knowledge & straightforwardness. I agree w/him in his Life Style Changing suggestion. PPL need to eat & live healthier. Positive thoughts bring Positive results. :) I rate as I do because he's a Dr. He does his job. He's always booked. A good sign...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

Dr.Rivera is a good doctor.I have been going to him for 9 years,hes comfortable to talk to and streight forward he gets to know you. Im satisfied with his knowlege but his staff sucks there snotty and the wait time is rediculous at times. Its not the doctor its the staff they need to stop talking and get there work done.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][679930].votes_count ]]