Rate Dr. Jeffrey D. Ries

Dr. Jeffrey D. Ries's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Ries for over 10 years now and he and his staff have been excellent in all areas of service and knowledge. He takes his time and explains your concerns in a very detail manner. His staff works with me on Insurance issues as well as assistance with information that I may request. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Takes his time and explains everything that you ask him and more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I could never thank him enough for the care he provided for my father. He helped him til the very end. Thank you so much for caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

The office was beautiful, and the staff were very friendly. I was able to fill out my paperwork ahead of time, by getting it off the internet. Dr. Ries was a great and very knowledgeable doctor. He spent a lot of time with me explaining everything so I felt comfortable. Dr. Ries was never in a rush. Finally a doctor I can say is a professional! I will definitely refer people to your office!! Thank you so very much!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

been with Dr. Reis since 2007 excellent doctor staff is great will vsit u in hosiptal excellent staff members and easy to make appointments

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I can not say enough GREAT things about this Doctor. Dual Diagnosis. Excellent bedside manner. Extremely detailed and explaining it so that i understood what he was saying. Highly Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

missed diagnosed my mom,and my aunt, hope you don't treat your own family members- you've cost me a year with my mom. never will recommend you- license to "practice" what?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2010

Very knoeledgeable with a good bedside manner. Is very straight forward and is willing to answer any questions you may have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

I felt as though this doctor wasn't very helpful or friendly. I felt as though I was just being rushed in and out. It was a waste of a $40.00 copay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

This doctor had no idea what was going on with me, and was not helpful, started me on a med. that helped, then stopped it all of a sudden. It did very bad things to me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][679956].votes_count ]]