Rate Dr. CAROLINE CHANG

Dr. CAROLINE CHANG's Ratings

I was nervous about going to her after seeing poor ratings on the web- especially the "rude and dismissive" comment on this site. I did not find her to be that way at all- she was very nice, as was her assistant. I was concerned about a rash I've had for a long, long time- she told me what she thought it was, but was then completely open to my theory about it too. She said the location was atypical for what I think it could be, but that people aren't textbooks so we could definitely explore it further. So, the complete opposite of dismissive, I'd say.

Submitted March 7, 2014 | flag

I feel the same way about Dr. Chang as the person who commented about her on August 2013. I am having some skin problems and really do not want to go back to her. But because it is so difficult to get a dermatologist, my choice is to go back or start calling around to find someone who will see new patients and then waiting for months. So I am going back. It is difficult. She is so rude and dismissive. I am dreading my appointment.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Young but knowledgeable. Very pleasant. I was concerned about an asymmetrical mole. She put my mind at ease & explained clearly why this mole was not an issue. Nice bedside manner.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

I went to Dermatology Associates on August 8 and saw Dr. Chang. I have Rosacea on my face and it is getting worse. I explained to Dr. Chang that I have Sjogren's Disease (Rosacea is a common problem in those with Sjogrens). She said my rosacea was not bad and she has seen a lot worse. I told her I was concerned because it was getting worse. She said I need to use antibiotic cream which she prescribed. She gave me no advice as to how to help control it. I also told her I had it on my scalp to which she replied rosacea doesn't appear on the scalp. She proceeded to look at my scalp by completely messing up my hair,saying it wasn't rosacea and then said come back in a month if its not better. NO BEDSIDE MANNER at all. She then looked at the rest of my body and said I was all set. I was with her for all of 10 minutes. This visit was a COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME. I will not be going back there and would not recommend this practice to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2013 | flag