Rate Dr. CHIRAG BADAMI

Dr. CHIRAG BADAMI's Ratings

A very pleasant experience with him, his staff and his office. Excellent person skills and took the time to explain to me what was wrong. Plus had a beautiful outcome and would recommend him to my family and friends.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

A truly amazing doctor. He spends so much time with you and I have never had a doctor explain a medical problem so well. He even carries a model heart to explain to you and your family whats going on. He was there so often after the operation, we had to tell him to get some rest. A if you want a great experience you should consider Dr. Badami, I had bypass surgery and I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

An amazing doctor, very easy to talk to and great bedside manner. I received great care and would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Badami.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Badami is an amazing surgeon and his staff is wonderful. He patiently answered all of our questions,even the ones we didn't know we had! I can't recommend him enough.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag