Rate Dr. Chirag Badami

Dr. Chirag Badami's Ratings

Excellent physician Great staff and very easy to make an appointment. Surgery went without a problem and am recovering well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

A very pleasant experience with him, his staff and his office. Excellent person skills and took the time to explain to me what was wrong. Plus had a beautiful outcome and would recommend him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

A truly amazing doctor. He spends so much time with you and I have never had a doctor explain a medical problem so well. He even carries a model heart to explain to you and your family whats going on. He was there so often after the operation, we had to tell him to get some rest. A if you want a great experience you should consider Dr. Badami, I had bypass surgery and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

An amazing doctor, very easy to talk to and great bedside manner. I received great care and would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Badami.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Dr. Badami is an amazing surgeon and his staff is wonderful. He patiently answered all of our questions,even the ones we didn't know we had! I can't recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32154].votes_count ]]