Rate Dr. Christian J. Sanvanson

Dr. Christian J. Sanvanson's Ratings

Pleased with my visit to Dr. Sanvanson. Made me feel comfortable and addressed my chronic medical problems. I will continue to visit him for my primary care.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr. Sanvanson having come from the healthcare field. He was very professional and very helpful with his advice and medical help for my situation.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

My impression is that he is totally incompetent. He fumbles around as if he cannot comprehend. He was reviewing someone else's medical history making me believe it was mine !!!!!! Scheduled tests which had nothing to do with my personal situation. I would recommend him for removal from practice.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Good experience. Knowledgable, warm staff, and did not have to wait a long time.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

He is a terrible physician. Has no idea what he is doing. No bedside manner. No knowledge medically. Would never go back to him again, or recommend him to anyone. He's awkward, and has no personable skills either.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag