Dr. KATHERINE C. WILHELM

Grad. Year: 2006

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/01/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. KATHERINE C. WILHELM has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5234310
11/03/14 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Wilhelm and so does my son. He was only about 6 months old when we first met her and he actually grabbed her face and have her a big kiss on the cheek! She's very nice, friendly, and compassionate while knowledgeable and professional. The personnel at this office are knowledgeable, helpful, and always polite and friendly.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2756133
07/08/13 5 5 5 5 I had a work injury and was sent to a Dr. who never sent me for any mri's, xrays or anything and actually at one point tried talking me into closing my case even though I was still in pain. I worked for a year like that and finally changed my Dr. to Dr. Wilhelm. She was patient, kind, sympathetic and immediately got my mri's done which showed a severe neck injury that requires surgery. She is hands down the absolute best, most loving,amazingly patient Dr. I've been to!Once my work comp case is closed, I'm going to look into changing my primary care to her! I work for the County and she's not in my network but I'm willing to pay more to have her as my Dr! She really is the best!
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 2627032
25/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wilhelm is simple the BEST medical practitioner I personally ever seen. She is genuine, friendly, caring and extremely intuitive. I've lived in the Port Hueneme area for just under a year and really struggled to find a Dr. who listened and did't rush me during appointments. After visiting 3 doctors in the area with NO success, I found Dr. Wilhelm and will not go anywhere else. I am a military spouse, who is accustom to the hurried, rushed lifestyle -- so finding Dr. Wilhelm and her determined, but easy-going disposition was a blessing!! She is a Guardian Angel to her patience.
Insurance: Tricare
RID: 2527103
10/01/13 3 4 5 5 Dr. Wilhelm is incredibly passionate about family care, and we trust her completely. The office set up, however, is difficult because you can't just leave a message for her. You have to go through a 'system' of people who say, "I can't advise you, but you can make an appointment." Sometimes, it really is just a phone call question, but I have to make an appointment for that? We're staying with her, but really feel like there is little support when we aren't IN the office with the doc.
Insurance: Anthem