Dr. SHAYNA T. WALKER

Dr. SHAYNA T. WALKER

Rate Dr. SHAYNA T. WALKER

Dr. SHAYNA T. WALKER's Ratings

Allow me to be the first to write a review for Dr. Walker... She is amazing! First dr. I have had that really cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen and calls personally to check on you if you are ill, etc. She also reassured me I was not crazy when Onslow Memorial and my previous dr. dismissed multiple health concerns, ultimately chalking it up to me being depressed and even diagnosing me as "Totally healthy, just having a nervous breakdown". Dr. Walker was the 1st dr I found to truly listen and vowed to find the health issue causing such prolonged illness. After having me come in, she informed me she was going to check me from head to toe. After doing so, she suspected mono. I must admit, I was a bit skeptical that was the answer. However, Dr. Walker performed several various blood tests and her suspicions were confirmed. I was suffering from a bad case of mono. Can't thank Dr. Walker enough for her help; she's amazing! Highly recommended!!!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag