Rate Dr. Duzy Lee

Dr. Duzy Lee's Ratings

I'm a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor with both Knee problems and sciatica nerve pain which contribute to my sleeping problems . I have tried several Chiropractors , Physio , and Acupuncturist but nothing like Duzy. He was able to find out where my pain was stemming from and relieve my pain and sleeping problems in just a few session's . He on time spends time with you has patients . He truly has healing hands and mind . Thanks Duzy for all your help. I would recommend him to any of my Personal Training and Group Fitness clients and any one reading this .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2014

After being in an accident almost 5 years ago and another a year ago, I’ve always had pain in my back and shoulders on a daily basis. After many of my coworkers referring me to see Duzy I thought I’d give it a try. I will admit at first I was nervous to try it and was hesitant to book an appointment, but after my first appointment I was VERY happy that I went. I’ve tried many different forms of treatment from massage therapy, physiotherapy and active rehabilitation. Acupuncture has been the only treatment that I have finally felt my pain go away. I’ve only done 3 appointments with Duzy and the results have been amazing, my range of motion has improved significantly and I no longer feel in pain on a regular basis. Duzy is very caring, knowledgeable and helpful in what he does. He genuinely wants to see you get healed and healthy. As someone who was nervous to try acupuncture, I will now always refer to it when I’m in pain and I plan to refer my family and friends to Duzy in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Duzy is only person who helped me so far! As a result of his work, I do not feel backache any more after only a few his treatments. He is very attentive and knowledgeable. Be sure that he will carefully listen to you and give his best to solve your health problem. Finally, I am happy again, because I no longer have a terrible pain in my back and for that I am grateful only to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Still cannot believe the results after only a few treatments. My migraines/headaches are almost gone! I was having them for 15 years, and now they went from 2-3 per week to once per month (and very-very mild). Dr. Lee is very intelligent, knowledgeable and attentive, he listens and asks questions, he really wants to help and heal you, not just make money. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

To me it is important that not only is the individual Knowledgable with thier work, but honesty goes along way. Duzzy is very intellegent and puts in his "all" when doing his work, he is honest and truly cares in making a difference. He has helped me overcome my headaches, and is helping with some other issues that are more serious. I would hands down recommend Duzzy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Duzy is the go-to Dr. for any pain issue. He's the first person I'll see from now on if I have any pain or injury. You'll be amazed how he goes well above and beyond in treating you. I have absolutely no doubt he has the knowledge, ability, concern and tenacity to solve any issue. I've tried many other forms of treatment but will never waste my time and money again. I originally went to see him at my husband's urging to try accupuncture to help my shoulder pain that was debilitating me. I had tried many other treatments that were helpful but didn't solve my pain. Duzy did. Then I hurt my knee at the gym. My knee is a very, very sensitive area for me having hurt it in a bad car accident when young and I've protected ever since; not letting anyone touch it or do anything to stress it. I trusted Duzy enough to work on it(a big deal in itself!) and it's made such a huge impact on my life overall, not just the physical healing. Go see him, you won't be sorry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32607].votes_count ]]