Rate Dr. Krista Braun

Dr. Krista Braun's Ratings

I LOVE Dr. Braun! I have been seeing her for 5 years for stress, anxiety and fatigue. She is professional, knowledgeable, and caring. I received acupuncture treatments and supplements from her which helped me a lot. I highly recommend her to be part of your health team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

She is AMAZING! Extremely thorough and takes her time with her patients. She is very knowledgeable, smart and has great intuition. I was so impressed that took my 7 year old son to see her as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Braun is a fantastic doctor. If you are looking for sound, thorough care, a friendly and caring doctor, do not look any further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I cannot begin to describe how much Dr. Braun has helped me. A few years ago I was having trouble getting pregnant so I went to see Dr. Braun. I was immediately impressed by the clinic and the staff and I felt very welcomed by everyone. After my first visit, I was always greeted like an old friend, and I really appreciated that personal touch that the staff at the clinic provides. I found Dr. Braun to be warm, compassionate, and professional. After a very thorough intake, she started me on some supplements and weekly acupuncture treatments. Within a month I was pregnant. Dr. Braun cared for me throughout my pregnancy and continued the acupuncture and I credit her for the ease of my pregnancy and my lack of symptoms. Other than some nausea, I had a really easy time. Dr. Braun always had ideas and suggestions and was always willing to work with me wherever I was at. She was patient, kind, and knowledgeable, and I always felt I was in good hands. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Dr. Braun was great! She helped me get on track with a weight loss program. She also helped me a ton with after my snowboard accident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32771].votes_count ]]