Rate Dr. Krista Braun

Dr. Krista Braun's Ratings

I am really impressed with Dr. Krista Braun! When I went to the dentist and they left my teeth aching in all the nerves for months - as a last resort I had Krista try accupuncture to rid me of the throbbing pain every day that I experienced for months. In two sessions she was able to take the pain completely away. Also, she noted that I might have a liver problem uing accupuncture - and she was right! I do have a liver disease and she noted it before my physician took tests and found it. She is highly recommended by me. (She also helped my husband lose 40 pounds).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Braun! I have been seeing her for 5 years for stress, anxiety and fatigue. She is professional, knowledgeable, and caring. I received acupuncture treatments and supplements from her which helped me a lot. I highly recommend her to be part of your health team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

She is AMAZING! Extremely thorough and takes her time with her patients. She is very knowledgeable, smart and has great intuition. I was so impressed that took my 7 year old son to see her as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

Dr. Braun is a fantastic doctor. If you are looking for sound, thorough care, a friendly and caring doctor, do not look any further.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I cannot begin to describe how much Dr. Braun has helped me. A few years ago I was having trouble getting pregnant so I went to see Dr. Braun. I was immediately impressed by the clinic and the staff and I felt very welcomed by everyone. After my first visit, I was always greeted like an old friend, and I really appreciated that personal touch that the staff at the clinic provides. I found Dr. Braun to be warm, compassionate, and professional. After a very thorough intake, she started me on some supplements and weekly acupuncture treatments. Within a month I was pregnant. Dr. Braun cared for me throughout my pregnancy and continued the acupuncture and I credit her for the ease of my pregnancy and my lack of symptoms. Other than some nausea, I had a really easy time. Dr. Braun always had ideas and suggestions and was always willing to work with me wherever I was at. She was patient, kind, and knowledgeable, and I always felt I was in good hands. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2013

Dr. Braun was great! She helped me get on track with a weight loss program. She also helped me a ton with after my snowboard accident.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32771].votes_count ]]