Rate Dr. Enda Huo

Dr. Enda Huo's Ratings

The past year and a half has been a turn in my health with being diagnosed with hypothyroid, anxiety and hormone issues. I tried many doctors with hormones and nothing was really working for me nothing seemed to help turn anything around for me. I then had my neighbor tell me about Dr. Huo and how he has helped him and he does acupuncture for more than just back pain. I decided that I need to take care of these issues before they got worse. I have been going to Dr. Huo now for 3 months now and I feel great!!!! I got blood test results back from my endocrinologist and my levels went up which is great and I don't have anxiety anymore. I couldn't recommended Dr. Huo enough he is very knowledgeable and is always there to answer any questions that I have. If you are having medical issues and you feel like there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Go see Dr. Huo!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2706131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I have tried everything for my anxiety, insomnia, stress and depression but nothing really worked and its only getting worse. It got so bad that its effecting my relationships with my loved ones. I was recommended by my coworker to Dr. Huo for a free consultation. She had great results with her chronic back pain. He was patient and detailed describing my situation and how to get better with a well rounded treatment and lifestyle changes. At first I was very skeptical but the results were fantastic! Within 2 1/2 month I became this new person. Thank you Dr. Enda Huo for your kindness, knowledge and affordable alternative treatment that truly changed my life for the better. I would recommend anyone to this doctor.

Cindy L.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

If you suffer from lower back pain from spasams then you must call and make an appointment! I have tried working with chiropractors and I will tell you I am very impressed with what I am seeing only after 5 visits!! Thank you so much!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

For over 20 years I have dealt with skin problems with intense itching and burning to the point that it was difficult to wear clothes. The usual rounds of doctors did not alleviate the problem but over time became much worse. Dr. Huo was recommended to me by an acquaintance. I was skeptical yet hopeful that he could help. Over a period of time Dr. Huo's treatments to remove heat and dampness from my body and the use of Dr. Huo's creams alleviated the itching which was a godsend and allowed my skin to heal. In addition to that I had also been battling digestive problems for most of my life. With his treatments and medicines that also has been alleviated. Dr. Huo is very kind and gracious and loves to share his knowledge with his patients. I would recommend Dr. Huo to anyone.
Deanna C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

After a 60 mph+ hit from behind in my stopped car I was diagnosed with a traumatic brainstem injury in 1995 by top doctors in the USA as well as the Cleveland clinic. I was unable to comprehend when reading and had many health related issues including fatigue lack of concentration and short term memory issues . With my now labled diagnosis and certainty of my fate I was estimated to live a digressed life with no help offered other than pain relievers and Prozac as a buffer(which didn't work at all) my father who developed parkinsons was recommended to dr. Huos office while visiting Florida . I drove him him to dr. Huos clinic in Orlando to see if there would be any possible help. To my dismay my fathers shakes completely disappeared after 10-12 treatments along with Huos herb blend for wind(shakes) Becoming a believer I had Dr,huo treat me and the energy and my comprehension shot up quickly as each treatment brought me closer and closer to balance. I have seen miracle after miracle from Dr.huos clinic with others who come for hope and true change for the better. as I continue to maintain my renewed health every year or so at Dr.Huos I continue to learn from the best and the master of many healing arts a man who has changed my life and my families forever.Thank you for making the complicated simple Dr.Huo.............................We love who you are and what you have done to change the world. The Frank family ( He should get a 10 on knowledge but there were only 5 stars allowed.( seeing is believing)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

In January I had intense shoulder pain. Got it x-rayed. The Dr at Jewett diagnosed bone-on-bone arthritis and scheduled me to see a surgeon to have shoulder replacement surgery. Fortunately a close friend suggested I talk it over with Dr. Huo. I have been in treatment since January; i have full range of motion with very minor sensations. It is nearly completely healed. No surgery. I recommend Dr. Huo to all my friends and associates for almost all ailments. I am a college biology teacher and the science behind Dr. Huo is very sound. He treats the causes while most western medicine treats symptoms.

Jim Belcher

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr Enda Huo is a fantastic doctor. I would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking acupuncture. He is extremely professional and his knowledge and skill are superb, achieving great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Huo by my auto mechanic of all people. I have what is called narrowing of the canal in my neck in C6 and C7 which is causing my right arm to constantly fall asleep and numbness in my fingers. Eight weeks of seeing specialists, MRIs, EMGs and physical therapy did nothing. After six visits with Dr. Huo all my symptoms are gone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

A friend recommended Dr. Huo. My husband and I are thankful that our concerns are being addressed. I have found relief from tremors, and my husband is finally finding some relief from his constant ankle pain (bone on bone). Following Dr. Huo's Health Regime has an added bonus - he toned down 28 lbs. His blood work numbers are the best they've ever been. Keep up the good work, Dr. Huo! You are helping many people :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I had sciatic pain for 9 years and I have tried everything from shots to pills to block the pain. Nothing really works for me. I would have horrible pain radiating from my back to my feet on a daily basis and my quality of life is gone. My MD recommended surgery as last resort. My friend persuade d me to try her acupuncturist since he fixed her frozen shoulder. During my first visit with Dr. Huo, I had all sorts of doubt's. But the results don't lie. I walked out of his office almost pain free. Now I'm done with the recommended 14 treatment (2 month), I'm a normal person again. The best part is Dr. Huo helped me lose 30 pounds during that period, my cholestrol and blood pressure are all down and I stopped all my western meds!! And I am able to keep it off and lose more by staying on his lifestyle change program and herbs. Thank you Dr. Huo for giving my mobility and life back. I have already referred all my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469981].votes_count ]]