Rate Dr. Enda Huo

Dr. Enda Huo's Ratings

A friend recommended Dr. Huo. My husband and I are thankful that our concerns are being addressed. I have found relief from tremors, and my husband is finally finding some relief from his constant ankle pain (bone on bone). Following Dr. Huo's Health Regime has an added bonus - he toned down 28 lbs. His blood work numbers are the best they've ever been. Keep up the good work, Dr. Huo! You are helping many people :)

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I had sciatic pain for 9 years and I have tried everything from shots to pills to block the pain. Nothing really works for me. I would have horrible pain radiating from my back to my feet on a daily basis and my quality of life is gone. My MD recommended surgery as last resort. My friend persuade d me to try her acupuncturist since he fixed her frozen shoulder. During my first visit with Dr. Huo, I had all sorts of doubt's. But the results don't lie. I walked out of his office almost pain free. Now I'm done with the recommended 14 treatment (2 month), I'm a normal person again. The best part is Dr. Huo helped me lose 30 pounds during that period, my cholestrol and blood pressure are all down and I stopped all my western meds!! And I am able to keep it off and lose more by staying on his lifestyle change program and herbs. Thank you Dr. Huo for giving my mobility and life back. I have already referred all my family and friends.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I was diagnosed with "chronic" tennis- and golf elbow and the pain in my arms had been going on for years before I was treated by Dr. Huo. Because I'd had it for so many years it took longer time to cure than he first thought it would, but I am now pain free! The absolute best part is that everything in his treatment is 100% natural, no surgeries or chemical medicine added. Dr. Huo has been very helpful in teaching what to eat and what not to eat in my particular situation. I highly recommend Dr. Huo!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2014 | flag

I’m currently battling Leukemia (CLL) During my research, I discovered a new type of acupuncture treatment (Scalp) which showed great results. I found Dr Huo and came to see him April of this year (2013). Sense seeing Dr Huo, my progress has improved dramatically for the better. My white cell count has dropped 12,000 points and continues to drop. Not only seeing great results with my white count, my weight and cholesterol has improved as well. When I first saw Dr Huo, I was definitely overweight… 277lbs. Dr Huo taught me Qi Gong, which I’ve been practicing sense April and now I’m currently at 233lbs. That’s 45lbs in 8 months! Dr Huo's Scalp acupuncture, Qi Gong exercises, herbal medicine (Cleansing tea & Mucus power) and his great knowledge of TCM treatment has most definitely been a life changing experience to say the least. You’re a blessing to all who come to you for care. Thank you Dr Huo for what you’ve done.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

I was recommended to Dr. Huo by a friend for high blood pressure and cholesterol. After 3 month of treatment with acupuncture, herbal medicine, and dietary changes, now my numbers and levels are near normal! The best part of his program is I also lost 35 lbs during this period without any exercise!! I would highly recommend Dr. Huo if you are in the same boat. I was tired of taking western medications that caused side effects and the MD keeps on increasing the doses during every checkup. Thank you Dr. Huo for directing me to a healthier lifestyle and changing my outlook on life :)

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

I am an ER doctor at one of the nearby hospitals that suffers from chronic lower back and neck pain for over 7 years. I tried everything including corticosteroid or steroid injections with minimal results. My MD told me not to use steroid injections anymore because the possible side effects of deterioratoin of bone and cartilage damage. He recommended surgery as last resort, but thats something I refuse. My concerned sister started looking into alternative treatments for my pain and found Dr. Huo and his son. So I made an appointment with Dr. Enda Huo since his father was out of town. I have to admit I was very skeptical going in based on my medical training. After 70 minutes of treatment, all I can ask myself is why I didn't come sooner! My pain level dropped from a 10 to a 3 and am able to function again both in and outside of work. The best part is there are no side effects from his medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Enda Huo and have already referred my wife.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

For several years now I had memory loss events every 40-50 days. Finally one was diagnosed with an EEG to be from a seizure. I have been going to Enda Huo for over 3 months now and it is 4 months since my last seizure and I have not had a problem! He is kind and knowledgeable, with positive energy. He listens to you and adjusts your treatment as needed. He prescribes Chinese herbs along with your acupuncture treatments to heal your body everyday. He suggests life style and diet changes to help you. I picked him because he has helped people with strokes, Parkinsons, memory problems, cancer. I was looking for someone who handled difficult problems and I found the right person!

Submitted July 6, 2013 | flag

I was diagnosed with MS last January and I had a severe spasticity in my left arm and left feet. Dr. Enda Huo began treating me in February and I noticed an amazing relief even since my first treatment. The spasticity is gone and my MS is in remission.Dr. Huo is by far the best doctor I have ever been to.Very generous and down-to-earth. He is very flexible and works with his patients schedule. Thank you Dr Huo you are very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring!

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

I've been suffering from back pain for years, and have been going to a pain specialist for treatment. After 2 years with pain mgmt I am twice as bad as I was when I started the steroid injections, opiates and muscle relaxers; steroids raised my blood pressure so I had to add another Rx for that, as far as the opiates and muscle relaxers, they make me stupid and constipated-and the longer I take them the more I need to keep up with my tolerance. I had tried acupuncture in the past and was not impressed, but out of sheer desperation I decided to try again. And thank God I found Dr. Enda Huo, after a few visits I no longer need assistance to walk and I've been able to cut down a lot on all my meds. I am clearheaded and no longer constipated since I've been taking his herbal Rx. On my first visit I hobbled in in tears, he spent 3 hours with me doing acupuncture, cupping, compresses and massages. Thank you Dr Huo, You are changing my life for the best, and I am telling everyone I know!

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Both my mother in law and I are highly impressed with the amount of knowledge and care Dr. Huo possesses. My mother in law is fighting stage 4 liver cancer and after her oncologist informed her that she was at the last stages of this terrible disease and has less than a month to live, we desperately turned to Dr. Huo. After 14 consecutive acupuncture treatments with herbal supplements designed by Dr. Huo to shrink the cancer mass, looks like the energy is coming back and she's feeling much stronger. She also decided to stop chemo therapy, which was really destroying her immune system and turn strictly to the natural, Chinese medicine methods practiced by Dr. Huo, who was highly recommended to us by another physician. We're so glad that we found this amazing physician and most importantly caring person, who gave us another hope for ongoing life. Thank you so much Dr. Huo, keep up good work. We will not hesitate to recommend you to any of our family and friends. Michael Polissky

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag