Rate Dr. Enda Huo

Dr. Enda Huo's Ratings

After a 60 mph+ hit from behind in my stopped car I was diagnosed with a traumatic brainstem injury in 1995 by top doctors in the USA as well as the Cleveland clinic. I was unable to comprehend when reading and had many health related issues including fatigue lack of concentration and short term memory issues . With my now labled diagnosis and certainty of my fate I was estimated to live a digressed life with no help offered other than pain relievers and Prozac as a buffer(which didn't work at all) my father who developed parkinsons was recommended to dr. Huos office while visiting Florida . I drove him him to dr. Huos clinic in Orlando to see if there would be any possible help. To my dismay my fathers shakes completely disappeared after 10-12 treatments along with Huos herb blend for wind(shakes) Becoming a believer I had Dr,huo treat me and the energy and my comprehension shot up quickly as each treatment brought me closer and closer to balance. I have seen miracle after miracle from Dr.huos clinic with others who come for hope and true change for the better. as I continue to maintain my renewed health every year or so at Dr.Huos I continue to learn from the best and the master of many healing arts a man who has changed my life and my families forever.Thank you for making the complicated simple Dr.Huo.............................We love who you are and what you have done to change the world. The Frank family ( He should get a 10 on knowledge but there were only 5 stars allowed.( seeing is believing)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

In January I had intense shoulder pain. Got it x-rayed. The Dr at Jewett diagnosed bone-on-bone arthritis and scheduled me to see a surgeon to have shoulder replacement surgery. Fortunately a close friend suggested I talk it over with Dr. Huo. I have been in treatment since January; i have full range of motion with very minor sensations. It is nearly completely healed. No surgery. I recommend Dr. Huo to all my friends and associates for almost all ailments. I am a college biology teacher and the science behind Dr. Huo is very sound. He treats the causes while most western medicine treats symptoms.

Jim Belcher

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr Enda Huo is a fantastic doctor. I would strongly recommend him to anyone seeking acupuncture. He is extremely professional and his knowledge and skill are superb, achieving great results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Huo by my auto mechanic of all people. I have what is called narrowing of the canal in my neck in C6 and C7 which is causing my right arm to constantly fall asleep and numbness in my fingers. Eight weeks of seeing specialists, MRIs, EMGs and physical therapy did nothing. After six visits with Dr. Huo all my symptoms are gone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

A friend recommended Dr. Huo. My husband and I are thankful that our concerns are being addressed. I have found relief from tremors, and my husband is finally finding some relief from his constant ankle pain (bone on bone). Following Dr. Huo's Health Regime has an added bonus - he toned down 28 lbs. His blood work numbers are the best they've ever been. Keep up the good work, Dr. Huo! You are helping many people :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I had sciatic pain for 9 years and I have tried everything from shots to pills to block the pain. Nothing really works for me. I would have horrible pain radiating from my back to my feet on a daily basis and my quality of life is gone. My MD recommended surgery as last resort. My friend persuade d me to try her acupuncturist since he fixed her frozen shoulder. During my first visit with Dr. Huo, I had all sorts of doubt's. But the results don't lie. I walked out of his office almost pain free. Now I'm done with the recommended 14 treatment (2 month), I'm a normal person again. The best part is Dr. Huo helped me lose 30 pounds during that period, my cholestrol and blood pressure are all down and I stopped all my western meds!! And I am able to keep it off and lose more by staying on his lifestyle change program and herbs. Thank you Dr. Huo for giving my mobility and life back. I have already referred all my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I was diagnosed with "chronic" tennis- and golf elbow and the pain in my arms had been going on for years before I was treated by Dr. Huo. Because I'd had it for so many years it took longer time to cure than he first thought it would, but I am now pain free! The absolute best part is that everything in his treatment is 100% natural, no surgeries or chemical medicine added. Dr. Huo has been very helpful in teaching what to eat and what not to eat in my particular situation. I highly recommend Dr. Huo!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

I’m currently battling Leukemia (CLL) During my research, I discovered a new type of acupuncture treatment (Scalp) which showed great results. I found Dr Huo and came to see him April of this year (2013). Sense seeing Dr Huo, my progress has improved dramatically for the better. My white cell count has dropped 12,000 points and continues to drop. Not only seeing great results with my white count, my weight and cholesterol has improved as well. When I first saw Dr Huo, I was definitely overweight… 277lbs. Dr Huo taught me Qi Gong, which I’ve been practicing sense April and now I’m currently at 233lbs. That’s 45lbs in 8 months! Dr Huo's Scalp acupuncture, Qi Gong exercises, herbal medicine (Cleansing tea & Mucus power) and his great knowledge of TCM treatment has most definitely been a life changing experience to say the least. You’re a blessing to all who come to you for care. Thank you Dr Huo for what you’ve done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

I was recommended to Dr. Huo by a friend for high blood pressure and cholesterol. After 3 month of treatment with acupuncture, herbal medicine, and dietary changes, now my numbers and levels are near normal! The best part of his program is I also lost 35 lbs during this period without any exercise!! I would highly recommend Dr. Huo if you are in the same boat. I was tired of taking western medications that caused side effects and the MD keeps on increasing the doses during every checkup. Thank you Dr. Huo for directing me to a healthier lifestyle and changing my outlook on life :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

I am an ER doctor at one of the nearby hospitals that suffers from chronic lower back and neck pain for over 7 years. I tried everything including corticosteroid or steroid injections with minimal results. My MD told me not to use steroid injections anymore because the possible side effects of deterioratoin of bone and cartilage damage. He recommended surgery as last resort, but thats something I refuse. My concerned sister started looking into alternative treatments for my pain and found Dr. Huo and his son. So I made an appointment with Dr. Enda Huo since his father was out of town. I have to admit I was very skeptical going in based on my medical training. After 70 minutes of treatment, all I can ask myself is why I didn't come sooner! My pain level dropped from a 10 to a 3 and am able to function again both in and outside of work. The best part is there are no side effects from his medicine. I highly recommend Dr. Enda Huo and have already referred my wife.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][32792].votes_count ]]