You may also like

Rate Christine Cernoch

Christine Cernoch's Ratings

I would also like to find her. She was very attentive and understanding and helped me a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I was seeing Christine Cernoch. When I came back for a follow up and she was no longer there. Does anyone have any information on where she went? I would like to continue seeing her. She is the best I have been to. So caring and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I would very much like to find where Christine went. Please share if anyone knows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Has anyone out there found where Christine is working?
Please share!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Christine Cernoch is the best. Too bad she is no longer CVI. We sure miss her. Where did you go Christine? We need you. You are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Please let us know where you are.......it was a shock to go to my appointment and you were no longer there. you were instrumental in my recovery. hoping you are still in central florida.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Where did you go Christine? You were awesome and I was very sad to come back from my trip to Maine and find you gone. You will be missed. I hope all is well and that you are going to be somewhere in Central Florida.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2596115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Christine is the best medical professional I have had in my 66 years. I am so disappointed that she is no longer with CVI. Which office did she go to?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Christine is the best I have seen, and I have been to many different medical personnel and I am so sad that she is no longer with CVI, and wish I knew where she went. She listens, and care, and is very knowledgable! I give her the highest rating anyone in any of the medical field would get.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Christine is a wonderful caring Doctor, we just Love her, but was very sad when we heard she no longer works with Dr Jamnadas :( She will surely be missed, she use to take her time with my mother and would have our good laughs... sure wish I knew where she went, I would visit that practice just to have her treat my mother again. Awsome Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562243].votes_count ]]