Rate Christine Cernoch

Christine Cernoch's Ratings

Has anyone out there found where Christine is working?
Please share!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Christine Cernoch is the best. Too bad she is no longer CVI. We sure miss her. Where did you go Christine? We need you. You are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Please let us know where you are.......it was a shock to go to my appointment and you were no longer there. you were instrumental in my recovery. hoping you are still in central florida.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Where did you go Christine? You were awesome and I was very sad to come back from my trip to Maine and find you gone. You will be missed. I hope all is well and that you are going to be somewhere in Central Florida.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Christine is the best medical professional I have had in my 66 years. I am so disappointed that she is no longer with CVI. Which office did she go to?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Christine is the best I have seen, and I have been to many different medical personnel and I am so sad that she is no longer with CVI, and wish I knew where she went. She listens, and care, and is very knowledgable! I give her the highest rating anyone in any of the medical field would get.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Christine is a wonderful caring Doctor, we just Love her, but was very sad when we heard she no longer works with Dr Jamnadas :( She will surely be missed, she use to take her time with my mother and would have our good laughs... sure wish I knew where she went, I would visit that practice just to have her treat my mother again. Awsome Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2562243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

As a cardiac nurse practitioner she is the best of the best. Caring 10/10. Intelligent 10/10. Stays up to date 10/10. Takes her time. Explains your problems and helps you to get and stay well. Other than her boss Dr Jamnadas she knows her field better than most cardiologist md's. Lastly I am not only a patient but also a medical doctor . I refer all my patients to this office and specifically to Christine and every patient raves about her care as I have. J.S. MD ps very reasonable cash prices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Very Prfessional office- well organized and polite.Dr Cernoch is very knowlegeable,patient and caring. When you leave,you feel as though she has done her best to diagnose and treat your problem!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

SHE IS VERY HELPFULL KNOLEDGABLE SHE CARES ABOUT ALL HER PATIENTS AND LOOK DEEPER TO SEE WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THE PROBLEMS. SHE ALWYAS ASKS QUESTIONS AND SPEND A GOOD TIME WITH US TO MAKE SURE ALL THE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED AND THE ASSESMENT IS FULL. SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR. SHE HAS DISCOVER THINGS ANOTHER DRS HAVENT. YOU CAN SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF..SHE IS AWESOME I WISH ALL THE DOCTORS WERE LIKE HER THE WORLD WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT!! THANK YOU DR!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32901].votes_count ]]