Rate Dr. Christine Cernoch

Dr. Christine Cernoch's Ratings

As a cardiac nurse practitioner she is the best of the best. Caring 10/10. Intelligent 10/10. Stays up to date 10/10. Takes her time. Explains your problems and helps you to get and stay well. Other than her boss Dr Jamnadas she knows her field better than most cardiologist md's. Lastly I am not only a patient but also a medical doctor . I refer all my patients to this office and specifically to Christine and every patient raves about her care as I have. J.S. MD ps very reasonable cash prices.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

Very Prfessional office- well organized and polite.Dr Cernoch is very knowlegeable,patient and caring. When you leave,you feel as though she has done her best to diagnose and treat your problem!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

SHE IS VERY HELPFULL KNOLEDGABLE SHE CARES ABOUT ALL HER PATIENTS AND LOOK DEEPER TO SEE WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THE PROBLEMS. SHE ALWYAS ASKS QUESTIONS AND SPEND A GOOD TIME WITH US TO MAKE SURE ALL THE QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED AND THE ASSESMENT IS FULL. SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR. SHE HAS DISCOVER THINGS ANOTHER DRS HAVENT. YOU CAN SEE IT FOR YOUR SELF..SHE IS AWESOME I WISH ALL THE DOCTORS WERE LIKE HER THE WORLD WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT!! THANK YOU DR!!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag