Rate Dr. Christina Han

Dr. Christina Han's Ratings

Dr. Han is amazing!!! She is a very smart physician and was able to help me with my acne, which many other doctors have failed to do! It makes sense why all her patients below must love her, except for the one below. Poor person below, she is probably delusional to be seeing blow torches being brought in at a doctor's office--I feel sorry for the her mother that she alludes to be taking care of! I highly recommend Dr. Han she is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I took my 90 year old mother. Dr Han was not helpful, she did not explain what she was doing and brought out what looked like a blow torch and proceeded to burn "blemishes" off my mother's face. It hurt a lot and there was absolutely no compassion.. Did not like her and will never take my mother back to her. I don't know how she could have been so nice to everyone else but she did not show any compassion to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2014

...best doctor ever...knowledgeable and compassionate. makes you feel very relaxed. keep it up doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Han is in a word amazing Ive never seen a Doctor like her. The nicest person ever and a great doctor the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Han is very pleasant and knowledgeable. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Han was very pleasant and helpful. She didnt book unnessasary follow ups and gave me lots of useful information. I just wish my GP would have listened to my requests and sent me to her sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Exceptional young woman! Very knowledgable, excellent bedside manner. Explains everything to you (multiple times, if necessary). Great follow-up. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

Dr. Han is AMAZING!! I almost second guessed putting my ratings up online because I want to keep her for myself!! She is the third dermatologist I've seen and I will NEVER go to anyone else again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][32907].votes_count ]]