Dr. Christina Han

Rate Dr. Christina Han

Dr. Christina Han's Ratings

I took my 90 year old mother. Dr Han was not helpful, she did not explain what she was doing and brought out what looked like a blow torch and proceeded to burn "blemishes" off my mother's face. It hurt a lot and there was absolutely no compassion.. Did not like her and will never take my mother back to her. I don't know how she could have been so nice to everyone else but she did not show any compassion to us.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

...best doctor ever...knowledgeable and compassionate. makes you feel very relaxed. keep it up doctor!!!

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Han is in a word amazing Ive never seen a Doctor like her. The nicest person ever and a great doctor the best!!!

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Han is very pleasant and knowledgeable. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Han was very pleasant and helpful. She didnt book unnessasary follow ups and gave me lots of useful information. I just wish my GP would have listened to my requests and sent me to her sooner.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Exceptional young woman! Very knowledgable, excellent bedside manner. Explains everything to you (multiple times, if necessary). Great follow-up. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Han is AMAZING!! I almost second guessed putting my ratings up online because I want to keep her for myself!! She is the third dermatologist I've seen and I will NEVER go to anyone else again!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag