Rate Dr. Paul M. McIntosh

Dr. Paul M. McIntosh's Ratings

Dr. Mac is the best! He is always very helpful and takes the time to listen to us. He is always willing to work us in to see us. He really takes the time to make sure we are 100% comfortable. I wouldn't take my children to anyone else.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

We LOVE Dr. McIntosh. Unfortunately, we have had a fair number of medical issues in our little family and he has always been there to help. He has called us in the evenings and weekends just to check in. He even came to visit us in the hospital even though he wasn't the doctor in charge of our care there. He always gives us plenty of time to discuss our questions. We sometimes have to wait if he is running behind but we know that he is only behind because he wants to give everyone plenty of time. Thank you Dr. Mac!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. McIntosh is a wonderful pediatrician. He is always kind and compassionate. He really takes time to listen to both my child and me. Our kids love him! He calls us back on evenings and weekends. We recommend him highly to everyone.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag