Rate Dr. Mitchell E. Simons

Dr. Mitchell E. Simons's Ratings

Please do not go to this doctor! Im telling you now your playing your life. He is everything the reviews say badly. Yeah there may be a few ok reviews, these people most be desparate for a something at this office (narcotic) because a doctor he isn't

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I have read these comments about Dr Simons and to me sounds like a bunch of p$!#ed off pill seekers I have been in pain management since 1995 I have seen numerous docs that made me a pin cushion broke a needle off in my spine which ended in an airlift to the university of ky make this short I have put a shotgun in my mouth to end the pain and to give me relief for good thank God I didn't.Dr Simons has always been straight with me even sent me to a neurosurgeon for a second option they both said 30 + years they have never seen someone this messed up. I ended up getting a spine stimulator that I chose not pushed on me why not "remember shotgun " it has been 2 years now I have lost 90 pounds I can walk again without walker/cane I do things I haven't done in over 15 years I have cut my medications down to almost nothing .YOU SAVED MY LIFE / MARRIAGE. and I thank God everyday for what he has done for me . DON"T SLANDER A DR BECAUSE HE WAS STRAIGHT WITH YOU AND SAID SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T LIKE HE MIGHT HAVE JUST SAVED YOUR LIFE. THANKS DR. SIMONS AND YOUR AWESOME STAFF. GARY B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

RUN FROM THIS GUY !!!! He performs procedures that put you in pain , then prescribes very addictive meds that make you dependant on him, and when you don't comply with his procedures or want a second opinion he will discontinue you cold turkey to suffer withdrawals

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Very understanding..excellent dr.
would recommend for anyone whom needs proper care for your pain related injury

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2572519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

great doc!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

If you are a patient who wants to get better or wants an MD who does more than hand you a stack of prescriptions, AVOID this office. His patients are actively making deals for selling their meds in his waiting room and parking lot ( Bellevue office, especially). When I told his assistant about it, they they suggested I try his other office as they don't control what their patients do with their meds. once they leave their office. I know they don't but their lack of concern about this bothered me. I had 4 different injections, none helped but he insists on trying more. Sounds like a boat payment to me. I am not taking narcotics so my concerns aren't script related. He threatens to dismiss you if you ask for a second opinion elsewhere (" once I dismiss you nobody else will see you"). When I read about the narcotics issues in N.Ky, this guy's office and practices come immediately to mind. His office staff is just ok - barely competent, not very professional. I say go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Simons prescribed a med for me & said I could still drive, work, etc. I had a very bad reaction to it. My husband suggested I call his ofc to find out what I could safely take from the plethora of drugs he had already given me. I called his ofc at 7 pm & the nurse told me that he was on call & not to worry about calling him. I've NEVER called before except for my 1st appt. When Dr Simons answered, I told him my name & that I was just in his office earlier that day & had a bad reaction to the med he gave me. I didn't finish what I was saying & he yelled, "I DON'T PRESCRIBE MEDS OVER THE PHONE!" I explained that I wasn't asking him to do that. All I needed to know was what could I safely take from what I already had that wouldn't kill me. (I was still having a bad reaction to the earlier med) He yelled again about me calling & hung up on me. My husband & I couldn't believe it! I was respectful, to the point & the conversation lasted 2 mins, tops. I never went back to Dr. Simons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

The doctor came in the room grabbed the chart of meds, said that I should not be taking what I was, I should get a back tens unit, I informed him that this was already declined by BWC which he then said I should take arthritic meds, which I had informed him that this was tried but I had adverse reactions to them. I informed him that this was a consultation because he wanted to try other options on me and he said that I should still be off the pain meds which then I said if I was to take any less I would be a vegetative state cause I would not be able to do anything which he said was just fine. Then basically booted me out of the room unless I used him for treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Mitchell E. Simons doesn't seem to care for his patients. At my first appt. he seemed like a good doctor. He answered all of my questions and seemed to care. Boy was I wrong. I can't possibly write something about him without sounding disrespectful. I am a college educated woman that chooses to take charge of her health. Dr. Simons is only about the $ and its clear to me that he doesnt care about his patients. If you end up at his door, I strongly suggest you read everything you can about him, not his own marketing, and then run away as fast as you can!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1943203].votes_count ]]