Rate Dr. Sandhya R. Patil

Dr. Sandhya R. Patil's Ratings

Talks to you as a person. Really tries to fully understand your problem and discusses all options with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Both myself and my husband are extremely happy with her care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

KNOWLEDGABLE, THOROUGH, DEPENDABLE, UNDERSTANDING, EASY TO UNDERSTAND WHEN OFFERING PLAN OF CARE,EXPLAINS MEDICATIONS AND USE THEREOF. KNOWLEDGIBLE OF INSURANCE PLANS, CONSIDERATE OF PATIENT NEEDS AND THEIR FAMILY CONCERNS. STAFF COURTEOUS,HELPFUL AND POLITE ON THE PHONE AS WELL AS IN THE OFFICE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

I have been gooing to dr patil since she was training under dr allario and associates in marlboro she is kind and takes time to listen to your concerns i would reccommend her to any one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Dr. Patil is extremely helpful and informative regarding my care. She works well with my other physicians. She always follows up on my progress and relates well with my family. I would recommend her to anyone who is in need of a caring, compassionate physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

I am very pleased with the care I receive with Dr Patil. Sometimes the wait is a bit long, but when you do see her, she never rushes you and answers all of your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Wow, 10 perfect 5/5 ratings within 3 weeks, makes one wonder; perhaps this doctor rated herself multiple times or recruited staff, family and friends to do same; all within the month of December...one thrown in for 2014. Everyone should expect more 'perfection' here. Utopia exists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Very professional, curteous, friendly and knowledgeable. Additionally, the staff is helpful. Would recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2014

My whole family goes to Dr Patil. She is a wonderful Doctor. She is truly careing. I would give her and her staff A+++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

My wife and I have used the doctor for over 15 years and have been more than satisfied with her knowledge and competence. We have recommended her to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680211].votes_count ]]