Rate Dr. John C. Liu

Dr. John C. Liu's Ratings

I also had a neck fusion (8 screws & cadaver w/ metal plate) with good results. When he saw my. MRI's he asked if I was willing to check in that day and have surgery the next morning. I was in horrible pain, my spine was a ribbon and I couldn't use my hands. He was immediately concerned and after seeing many good doctors, the first to really explain what was happening and why, so that I could understand. I had a spinal leak a few days in and was still in the hospital. He caught it immediately. . Others wanted to do outpatient which would have been disastrous and possibly deadly. Hospital nurses & staff are excellent. At USC is great with Caring and excellent attention to detail Brilliant man and staff is lovely. Highly recommend and can be seen at USC HOSP or Beverly Hills Keck USC. All thumbs up!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I had a neck fusion done by him recently and so far it's been healing well. I did see many other surgeons, but they all had ego problems. Dr. Liu actually listens to you and answers questions. He actually cares unlike some other doctors that I saw.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][33368].votes_count ]]