Rate Dr. Brian S. Wong

Dr. Brian S. Wong's Ratings

Excellent physician. He listens carefully to your needs and is genuinely concerned with your well-being. I trust his professional judgment and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. He is easy to talk to and very professional. He has helped me a lot over the past few years. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Wong is professional, conservative in treatment and accommodating. He is genuinely concerned with the health & well-being of his clients. I am very comfortable with him as my physician. I have made several recommendations to him, when asked for a referral in his specialty.

Submitted March 17, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable doctor and very accommodating to my needs. I feel extremely comfortable with him due to his kind and professional and demeanor. I would recommend him to others in a heartbeat.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag