Rate Dr. Kristopher Hamwi

Dr. Kristopher Hamwi's Ratings

I had my arms done by Dr.Hamwi on 7/19/14 and he is very Professional and Caring, he took his time and he was very focus on his work. He took the time to make sure your body sculpting was done the correct way and that you wasn't in any Pain, I would highly Recommend him to do your body sculpting thanks to the gift God has given Dr. Hamwi ... I now have sexy arms!!! YAY! And ladies he's engaged :'( and I add this because he very Tall and Sexy! Thanks Dr. Hamwi !!!!!! I would never give a Man my Money but you Earned it lol... sign Ms.Police Lady

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

My procedure w/ Dr. Hamwi was done on Saturday 14 June 2014. I had my upper abs/lower abs/flanks and my back by my bra line done. Anna really made me feel comfortable. During my procedure Dr. Hamwi talked to me, he didn’t rush my procedure, he stood me up twice to make sure I was even and he let me look at myself to make sure I liked what I saw. I didn’t feel pain until I forgot to take my medication hours after I came home. Dr. Hamwi called the next day to check on me and said if I had any issues to call him. I stopped taking my pain meds by Sunday and went to work that Monday. The soreness felt like a deep bruise, I did T25 the Thursday after the procedure. I am into week 2 now and started my full workout again. I know everyone is different and I am not saying the recovery will be the same for you, but I bounced back quicker than I thought. I am thinking about getting my thighs done now and I would definitely recommend Dr. Hamwi. He was really that good.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I just had a mini tummy tuck and Lipo on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. I was a little nervous at first but after Dr.Hamwi and Katherine answered my last minute questions and turned on the ipod (oldies but goodies) I was good to g. This is day 3 & I'm beyond satisfied with my results. I'm still sore and purple but my stomach is flat like I want it and I'm sure by the 4-6 week time frame it'll be down even flatter. I haven't had a stomach this small since before I gave birth to my 10lb son 7 years ago. I'm 35 & this is the best money I've ever spent. I was sooo skeptical about being awake the entire time but it went soooo fast with him talking to me the entire time. Dr. Hamwi is very professional, very personable and very detailed. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! & I go for my first follow up tomorrow morning.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

I had my Lipo Laser procedure done on March 23,2013.Upper, lower abs, flank area, and fat transferred to my butt. Dr. Hamwi was very polite and patient. He gave his honest opinion on how the results will be. Dr. Hamwi went over and beyond with his expectation, he was able to remove more fat than what he expected. He takes is time and very particular. I would highly recommend Dr. Hamwi.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

I had a great experience with Dr. Hamwi. I definitely needed some work done after a C-section followed by a hysterectomy a few years later. Dr. Hamwi and his staff were so helpful and great to work with. I absolutely love the results and would recommend his office to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

I had a great experience at American Lipo Centers in Alexandria, VA! The receptionist, consultation nurse, assisting nurse, and especially Dr. Hamwi were all great! I got laser lipo on my upper and lower abs, love handles, and back (where my bra band is) as well as a mini tummy-tuck. The nurse and Dr. Hamwi calmed my nerves by telling me what they were doing at each step of the procedure. There is some slight pain, but other than that it is fine. They gave me water and pretzels a few hours in to my procedure and they let me listen to my iPod the whole time. I'm so happy with my results!! I have an hour glass shape now as opposed to the post-childbirth apple shape I had before. I would definitely go back to Dr. Hamwi for other procedures and I would recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

Extremely personable. Amazing results. Great attention to detail. I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag