Rate Dr. Dexter Johnston

Dr. Dexter Johnston's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Johnston with an unusual problem. Without getting into detail, I went for an initial diagnosis and biopsy, followed by a more detailed surgery and then follow up. I was very confident throughout in Dr. Johnston's knowledge and professional manner. He also took the time to communicate with me (two-way) not only dispensing the appropriate medical advice but also listening. He heard my concerns and responded with the answers I needed. I recommend Dr. Johnston highly. His surgical assistants and his office staff were very positive, professional and obviously cared about me as an individual and not just another body in a chair. I would not hesitate to return to Dr. Johnston should the need arise - hopefully it will not. Dr. Johnston is a real professional balanced with being a caring human being.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

staff was pleasent. the nurse was excellent and Dr Johnston was great too. I had no problems with my insurance company and they called the next day yo check on my son.

Submitted May 18, 2013 | flag

I found him to be good and his staff assisting him were very good and put me at ease and putting me under was a good experience. The follow up though, was non existant. They were suppose to call within a day or so to see how I was doing and were to send in my paperwork to my insurance comany and neither happened. Very poor marks for this.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2012 | flag