You may also like

Rate Dr. George Gertner

Dr. George Gertner's Ratings

The process and treatment relieved symptoms I wasn't conscious of ! In addition to the reason I went in the first place, allergies went away, flexibility and posture improved.Best kept secret in Medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Gertner since March 30, 2015. It is now April 29, 2015 and I am amazed. I've been in pain since 1991. There has been chronic, migrating soft tissue pain that was causing me to have injections to block the nerve. I haven't had an injection in 4 weeks. I was going every week since May, 2014. I think that says it all. Narcotics and injections do not help chronic pain; they just prolong the healing and management we are all looking for. Twenty-four years, almost to the day, and I have finally found useful help and information.Thank you for being there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

One of the best Upper Cervical Doctors. Dr. Gertner is truly committed to helping the patient get well naturally. He listens, he cares and his approach works! If you've tried everything and haven't tried upper cervical care...contact Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Been seeing him for 8 years and have been more than satisfied with my results. Have also seen people with serious disabilities claim that Dr. Gertner helped them as well. Something to be said about alternative medicine!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. George Gertner AKA Upper CervicalChiropratic of White Plains Deceptive Shyster more concerned about money than your health White Plains New York. I also found this out myself BEWARE!!!

Read More:

Read More:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Notice how all of the reviews are written in the same manner. I would NOT be surprised if Gertner and his staff are involved in scheming these 5 star reviews. Dr. Gertner is nothing but a money hungry scam artist. He is not a real doctor and therefore, he uses the "holisitic approach" method to defend his lack of expertise. Please do not waste your money and time taking his approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen, we believe that we have found him. The worst chiropractor in the nation. He puts his money before his patients and ethics. (He has more books on money-making and marketing than medical subjects um excuse me WHAT?) Our "treatment" plan went along the lines of four grand for a year. No leeway for payment based on progress or anything, just a solid long term plan or nothing. He said we could stop at any time and receive our money back. NOPE. We heard that notes and documents were often not sent to the insurance company or handled appropriately, and that seems true so far. He takes the minimal time for every patient, pressing down on almost the exact same spots for merely a few seconds. BAM you're done. Next victim. He says that all pain stems from those spots. Rip off. 0 stars on Yelp. Shames the medical community. Lies. Money-machine. Would not recommend obviously.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

For the last 30 years I've suffered on and off with low back pain and sciatica traveling down my left leg. The initial injury occurred when I was lifting a patient in a nursing home. The pain went away but returned from time to time. Most recently I re-injured it while doing yard work 2 weeks ago. The pain was so bad that walking was difficult especially late in the day. One of my favorite hobbies is bowling and now I was unable to bowl at my weekly league games. My posture was very bad, I had a poor sense of balance, and I grew dependent on using a cane. I've been unable to sleep well since the injury. The results of the MRI showed that I had bulging discs at all levels of the lumbar spine and a right paracentral disc herniation at L3-L4. The doctor recommended physical therapy and if it didn't work surgery. In the last 2 weeks I've had PT done for muscle work, Tens machine to block the nerve, and hot pack, all with very limited results. The pain was still so bad that I've been taking Motrin 4-6 times a day. I heard about Upper Cervical Chiropractic and a special procedure called NUCCA and I decided to give it a try. The first thing I noticed was how courteous and caring the staff was. Time was taken to explain every step of care. Visual aid and x-rays were used to explain what had happened to my spine. During the first adjustment I was surprised at how gentile the procedure is without any popping or twisting. Immediately after the adjustment the pain was gone. I noticed I am standing more upright and feel more comfortable walking not dependent on the cane. I am sleeping well for the first time in two weeks, as I just couldn't get my left hip comfortable. This week I was able to bowl and my teammates commented on my dramatic improvement. If you have chronic problem and have not been able to obtain ongoing relief, try the NUCCA method. You will without question be pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556379].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Since the age of 5 I have had back pain. In my teenage years it began to worsen and by my mid twenties I had constant back pain. This has gone on for over 20 years now. For the relief I've had to take two painkillers, 4 times a day. A couple of my co-workers who once suffered from back pain found relief from the services of Dr. Gertner . They explained to me that he performs an advanced chiropractic procedure that had successfully corrected their back problems. I was sick and tired of all the drugs I was taking for my back and was hopeful in finding a natural and permanent solution. Immediately after the first correction I noticed I could breath much easier and deeper. When I stood upright, I noticed a big improvement in my posture. When I returned for my next visit my low back pain had dramatically improved. Also, I've been sleeping much better since the correction. Before, when I woke up in the morning I would have to get out of bed because I was in so much pain lying down. Now I wake without pain. Another amazing change that has occurred is an improved mental state. I feel as if I can think more clearly and I am a much happier person overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

A year and a half ago I fell down a flight of stairs. Since then I have suffered with neck pain, low back pain, and pain through my body. I've also developed migraines, acid reflux, dizziness, sleeping problems, and carpal tunnel syndrome. I've been to medical doctors and they've diagnosed my with fibromyalgia. They've given me pain killers and muscle relaxers but everything seems to be getting worse. My sister sees an upper cervical chiropractor in Tulsa, OK who recommeded Dr. Gertner to me.My first contact with Dr. Gertner was over the telephone. He explained to me in detail the NUCCA procedure. I felt comforable after speeking with him, so I scheduled an appointment. Dr. Gertner is the closest NUCCA doctor from my home and his office is 2 1/2 hour away. I've tried so many treatments without success that this was my last resort.A few days after the first treatment my neck and low back began to feel much better. In the next month I have noticed more energy, improvement in my sinuses problems, no migraines, less allergies, and improved sleeping habits. Three weeks into care I was completely off my medication. For the last year I was on a medical leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542528].votes_count ]]