You may also like

Rate Dr. George Gertner

Dr. George Gertner's Ratings

I started seeing Dr. Gertner because of my scoliosis that caused severe back and neck pain and migraines on a regular basis. After just a couple months, my pain subsided and my migraines were less frequent. For someone who has had pain for years and seen chiropractors regularly, this was amazing progress in such a short time. I have beeing seeing him for a year now, and I can honestly say my quality of life has improved drastically. It is great living without constant pain and headaches! I highly recommend Dr. Gertner and his team to anyone who is in need of his services. They are professional, personable and are accommodating to your needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Gertner's office is wonderful. I had extensive issues and saw a lot of health practitioners and specialists but he was the biggest help by far. He is very experienced, skilled and compassionate. He is a great resource to the New York City area. His staff is also very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Changed my life! After a cervical injury Dr. Gertner's treatment not only brought me back to a functional state but also improved sinus and allergy conditions. Now my husband and daughter are patients, too. Very accommodating and professional staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

The process and treatment relieved symptoms I wasn't conscious of ! In addition to the reason I went in the first place, allergies went away, flexibility and posture improved.Best kept secret in Medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Gertner since March 30, 2015. It is now April 29, 2015 and I am amazed. I've been in pain since 1991. There has been chronic, migrating soft tissue pain that was causing me to have injections to block the nerve. I haven't had an injection in 4 weeks. I was going every week since May, 2014. I think that says it all. Narcotics and injections do not help chronic pain; they just prolong the healing and management we are all looking for. Twenty-four years, almost to the day, and I have finally found useful help and information.Thank you for being there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

One of the best Upper Cervical Doctors. Dr. Gertner is truly committed to helping the patient get well naturally. He listens, he cares and his approach works! If you've tried everything and haven't tried upper cervical care...contact Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Been seeing him for 8 years and have been more than satisfied with my results. Have also seen people with serious disabilities claim that Dr. Gertner helped them as well. Something to be said about alternative medicine!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. George Gertner AKA Upper CervicalChiropratic of White Plains Deceptive Shyster more concerned about money than your health White Plains New York. I also found this out myself BEWARE!!!

Read More:

Read More:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Notice how all of the reviews are written in the same manner. I would NOT be surprised if Gertner and his staff are involved in scheming these 5 star reviews. Dr. Gertner is nothing but a money hungry scam artist. He is not a real doctor and therefore, he uses the "holisitic approach" method to defend his lack of expertise. Please do not waste your money and time taking his approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Ladies and Gentlemen, we believe that we have found him. The worst chiropractor in the nation. He puts his money before his patients and ethics. (He has more books on money-making and marketing than medical subjects um excuse me WHAT?) Our "treatment" plan went along the lines of four grand for a year. No leeway for payment based on progress or anything, just a solid long term plan or nothing. He said we could stop at any time and receive our money back. NOPE. We heard that notes and documents were often not sent to the insurance company or handled appropriately, and that seems true so far. He takes the minimal time for every patient, pressing down on almost the exact same spots for merely a few seconds. BAM you're done. Next victim. He says that all pain stems from those spots. Rip off. 0 stars on Yelp. Shames the medical community. Lies. Money-machine. Would not recommend obviously.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2726674].votes_count ]]