Rate Dr. Thomas Yu

Dr. Thomas Yu's Ratings

This is first time that I write a review about a doctor, and it is because doctor Yu is so awesome. He simply is the best doctor that I have ever met -- among any kinds. He's super patient, friendly, knowledgable, smart, cares for patients and more and more. His first concern is definitely patients not the numbers.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Excellent Doctor. Very down to earth and optimistic . He is articulate and professional and incredibly intelligent in his field of expertise . His staff of nurses and administration are also outstanding , professional and very accommodating.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

Dr. Yu is fabulous. He made me feel very comfortable, and I really appreciated his conservative approach. I left his office feeling very positive. His chair side assistant was also wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

Excellent dentist. I had an implant - little or no pain. Instructions were clear and he offered his cell phone number if I had any concerns or problems (which I had none). I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Haven't made it to the chair yet on my first visit...but wow receptionist Judy is rude, vague, unhelpful and mean. She points at things instead of describing with words, when she does uses words it's one at a time and she makes no eye contact. She appears annoyed because a new patient (me) is unfamiliar with the layout of the office and procedures of checking in. Haven't made it to the actual Dr. yet but wi keep u posted. I certainly hope it get better than this.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Had implant done and couldn't be more pleased, virtually no pain. Would recommend anyone who needs dental surgery to see Dr Yu first. Dr Yu and his staff are attentive and caring.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Yu and his staff by my general dentist for some deep scaling and planing. Dr. Yu's dental hygenists were excellent. They provided me with adequate freezing, took their time to do the procedure correctly, including adding extra units to ensure that things were dealt with in full. Dr Yu was reassuring and confident also, and, while I would never wish periodontal anything on anyone, if you have to have it done, this was a very good experience.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

I have always been terrified of dentists and needles but the problem is that my teeth are genetically horrid. After trying desperately to take care of and save my teeth I was told that I will need implants......surgery. After meeting Dr Yu and his amazing staff I was somewhat appeased by his amazing knowledge, kindness,and all the information that he had shared with me as well as taking the time to double check everything. He explained everything that he was going to do, how it was going to feel and what complications might occur. The second visit was surgery, I barely felt the needle, I did not have any pain during the surgery and I was not bruised or puffy. Dr.Yu put in two implants, I was at work the next day took a few Tylenol that day and that's it. My dentist added the crowns six months later and is all amazing. Indeed, my experience was so good that to date Dr Yu has put in six implants. I have no fear and beautiful teeth. I more then recommend this amazing surgeon.

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag