Dr. Laurie Mallery

Rate Dr. Laurie Mallery

Dr. Laurie Mallery's Ratings

My Mom was under her care in the hospital. Distant, disinterested, lacking professional curiosity. She wrote my Mom off without bothering to try and find out the cause of her problem. Prescribed drugs of a family that was clearly noted my Mom was allergic to and did not recognize the allergic reaction. The only conversations she was interested in were about discontinuing any / all treatment, and ending her life. After I got Mom out of there and into competent care in a nursing home, there was a total turnaround. It took a year for her to recover but she is again taking full part in and enjoying life. I/ we hope we never run into this Dr. again !

Submitted Sept. 28, 2013 | flag

My mom is lucky enough to have Dr. Mallory treat her during her final stage of Congestive Heart Failure. She is a treasure and has gone above and beyond the norm to help my mother. She is available to us for any questions or help and has relieved so much anxiety for my mother, father and me. She is unlike any other doctor I have met in the past 30 years. We are so lucky to have her on my mother's team.

Submitted April 25, 2013 | flag