Rate Dr. Shahab Rezania

Dr. Shahab Rezania's Ratings

Shahab Rezania has been our physiotherapist for the last 5 years. He is very knowledgable, with ecellent bed-side manners and will always take time to explain the background of your problems. Usually, minor problems are gone after one or two visits. I had lower back problems a few times over the past 5 years. Every time the area affected was different but he was always able to diagnose the exact cause and suggest the right treatment after only a few minutes into the visit. Back in 2007 my wife had much worse case of lower back pain and she spent weeks in bed hardly able to get up and walk. Still, he managed to first ease the pain, then gradualy lead her to the full recovery. Same with my father in 2009. My warmest recommendations. Several other practitioners work at the same office but I will definitelly always book an appointment with Dr. Shahab Rezania. The receptionists at Burrard Physiotherapy have never been too pleasant/friendly but it never was the reason to go to another place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34466].votes_count ]]