Rate Dr. J.C. Doucet

Dr. J.C. Doucet's Ratings

This doctor is truly exceptional. My daughter had oral surgery and he was very caring and genuinely concerned for her well being. I wish all doctors had his attitude!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Amazing surgeon! We are very lucky to have such a great doctor in our city. He truly cares about his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

I have been meaning to write a review for Dr. Doucet and his team for a while! About six months ago I had his team preform lower mandibular advancement, and extract all four wisdom teeth. All of his team, including hospital staff, were friendly, informative, helpful, and made my stay extremely comfortable. Dr. Doucet was very personable, and made sure I knew every step, and risk of the surgery. He answered every question politely, didn't talk down to me in any way, and made sure I understood :) Wonderful bedside manner. The surgical job itself was incredible! I recovered faster than I expected, with NO complications. The care Dr. Doucet and his team gave me after surgery, while I lived in a another province, was outstanding; Calling in to check on me, or getting back to me in a timely manner for any small concern I had, even calling in refills to my pharmacy. I had a wonderful experience, and would recommend Dr. Doucet to anyone considering his specialty of surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

I had a double jaw surgery in January 2013 it was the worst experience of my life,having said that if you have to have this surgery their is no better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I seen Dr. J.C. Doucet, I had my jaw to lock up twice, This doctor was amazing so kind and caring, Very Polite, I have been clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth at night and also during the day, Even give me tips on how to stop grinding my teeth, Also which was really helpful, keeping you're teeth apart, My problems he could not help me but because I have to see a regular dentist but he one of the best, I wish I had a dentist which is half as caring as him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Very knowledgeable and polite. Great bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Very polite, speaks to you not above you. Good bedside manner. Knowledgeable. Good work with good results. Answers questions and concers well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34527].votes_count ]]