You may also like

Rate Dr. Janet M. Neigel

Dr. Janet M. Neigel's Ratings

I came to Dr Neigel in my mid forties a few years ago for help in holding back the clock in the aging process. Through a combination of Botox, Sculptra and fillers, not only has she helped me achieve this, but her recommendations have actually turned back the clock! On a recent visit, I had the pleasure of seeing her PA Sarah Lazarus who gave me cheek definition with Radiesse. Since that visit I hear over and over, "have you lost weight?" and "your face looks thinner." I am thankful to Dr Neigel and her dedicated and professional staff. I have never had to wait an unreasonable amount of time and have always been able to get an appointment within days. I never get tired of hearing "you can't be 50 years old!" Thank you Dr Neigel & Sarah

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Waste of my money. Results were terrible.. Waters down botox... Completely incompetent. Nasty, rude.When I complained the staff hung up on me.. So incredibly rude... Overpriced .. Not worth my time.. Bad experience.. A real con artist..... Liar .. Bad Bad doctor who has no compassion..Out to make money NOT please her patients... Makes up prices as it goes... In my experience she is not qualified to be a cosmetic surgeon or do any fillers.... SAVE YOUR MONEY...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I can usually make a quick assessment of the quality of a medical experience that is coming by the initial quality of the staff. That proved very true in working with Dr. Neigel and her staff. They were exceptional with information, help and instructions from beginning to end. She surgically corrected an eyelid that has been drooped since birth. The procedure was quick and painless and now two weeks later I have a visual field I was missing for over 60 years. I cannot recommend them higher, and already have to friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

wait times are inordinant-it takes less than an hour for the procedure I should not be waiting for 2 hours in the waiting area and then an additional 45 minutes in exam room. My warning sign should have been the 2 ladies talking about that they had been waiting for over 2 hours and they always wait. Second, there is a consultation fee-it is $100 which I was NOT told about. I felt trapped to have something done here so as to not waste the $100 and the additional $265 i spent was a waste BC THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE! When I called to ask about my options I was spoken to abruptly and inexperienced and basically told I would have to pay another $365, how is that an option? UPDATE: just received a call from the medical office manager that she finds my online review "disturbing" and that there physician will not rectify the problem and "good luck" getting a refund bc I wrote a NEGATIVE online review!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I had blepharoplasty surgery last year by Dr. Neigel and I'm so thrilled with the results. I think Dr. Neigel is a wonderful plastic surgeon and would tell anyone wanting to have any kind of ocular surgery to go to her and no where else. She is truly amazing, and I am a very critical person so coming from me this is really a tremendous compliment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

This doctor's office is not a good place. They just want to take as much money as possible from the patient. They ignored patients' billing question as long as possible. Please try to avoid this doctor and her office staff if you have another choice since I believe that they are really greedy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Dr. Neigel is a HORRIBLE injector of fillers and botox. She gave me botox in my forehead and botoxed my scalp and nose and the ends of my eyebrows, leaving me with turned down eyebrows and saggy lids. I look horrible, it's the worst botox I've ever gotten. She did the same to my friend and her sister, both got saggy eyes from her. When I went back to complain she refused to fix me, and the same thing happened to my friends. I should add that I went to her bc she claimed that she did "botox for migraines" and so I switched from my neurologist to her. She had NO CLUE where to inject the botox and made it up as she went along. I switched back to my neurologist but not after having 3 months of saggy eyes and migraines. Plus, she didn't inject as much botox as my neurologist prescribed & so kept the botox for herself. She is the worst WORST "plastic surgeon" around. She is unfriendly and refuses to fix mistakes. She has no idea how to inject botox and will make you look like a fool.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2011

Dr Neigel is amazing! I had an SLift by her after being referred by a friend, and my results are nothing short of miraculous! She has turned the clock back for me! I could not be happier. Her staff is friendly and compassionate. I recommend this doctor 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Neigel assured me that my "simple" procedue would yield "home run" results. As I returned for my follow up appointments, and expressed my concerns that I looked the same, I was put off until the next appointment when things would "settle". 1 year post-op, I had to wait over an hour to be seen. I later saw why- my before and after pictures looked the EXACT same. She agreed, then I was told my bone structure was different and I would need a different procedure in order to get the results I was promised. Expressed my disastisfaction, was offered nothing in return. The office also billed my insurance for the OR costs after I paid cash out of pocket. The only thing I was happy with was the limited scarring, but I now have scars and nothing else that is changed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][680335].votes_count ]]