Dr. Sarah Tanner

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Sarah Tanner

Dr. Sarah Tanner's Ratings

Dr. Tanner is a fantastic ND. She is knowledgeable, accommodating and works with you around what is realistic for you and your lifestyle. She had helped my family and I with a variety of health related issues that were not being addressed in MD settings and I was able to make manageable nutrition and lifestyle changes that resulted in eliminating the needs for multiple prescriptions. Happy to have Dr. Tanner as one of my health care providers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I was not impressed with Dr Tanner. She seemed always in a hurry and relied totally on the blood allergy test. I've read controversial opinion at to whether this test is accurate but either way, I feel she should have spent more time enquiring about my overall health and offering other alternatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Wonderful is about all I can say about Dr. Tanner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Tanner was a God send...an alternative to thyroid surgery. Three years of pleasant, knowledgable treatments that have turned my health around. I have recommended her to many of my friends and colleagues. They too, have praised her consultations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Very helpful and full of knowledge, would see her again

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34753].votes_count ]]