You may also like

Rate Dr. Michael L. Mund

Dr. Michael L. Mund's Ratings

Great Doctor with a sense of humor and very personable. However you have to deal with the staff - blonde person - loud and very disrespectful. After 20 + yrs, I have opted to change doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

My visit to this office was perfect. I had an emergency and the receptionist, Becky, was so helpful and accommodative of my needs. I was seen immediately by Dr. Mund and my problem was solved. I did not have a referral because this was kind of an emergency. Becky went out of her way to try and get me a referral for the office visit. I was so pleased with the service I received, that I would have paid the $550 charge without any hesitation, but Becky made several calls to my doctor and to the insurance company and finally got me the authorization I needed for the visit. I will remain a patient and recommend this office to others. I have never received the above and beyond service that this office has given me before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

The doctor was great! Very thorough and friendly. The staff was amazing. They were polite and helpful. I will definitely return and recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

dr great blonde staff member disrespectful nasty needs replacement

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680388].votes_count ]]