Rate Dr. Michael L. Mund

Dr. Michael L. Mund's Ratings

My visit to this office was perfect. I had an emergency and the receptionist, Becky, was so helpful and accommodative of my needs. I was seen immediately by Dr. Mund and my problem was solved. I did not have a referral because this was kind of an emergency. Becky went out of her way to try and get me a referral for the office visit. I was so pleased with the service I received, that I would have paid the $550 charge without any hesitation, but Becky made several calls to my doctor and to the insurance company and finally got me the authorization I needed for the visit. I will remain a patient and recommend this office to others. I have never received the above and beyond service that this office has given me before.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

The doctor was great! Very thorough and friendly. The staff was amazing. They were polite and helpful. I will definitely return and recommend to others.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2010 | flag

dr great blonde staff member disrespectful nasty needs replacement

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag