Rate Dr. Ivana Paz

Dr. Ivana Paz's Ratings

This woman was HORRID. I went in to document back pain for a breast reduction and she berated me, accused me of being a drug-seeking addict, lectured me on the dangers of abusing narcotics, called me lazy for not having a local gym membership, interrogated me about "What I'm really getting at" when I complained of worsening back pain, AND belittled me regarding my breast size and scoffed when I told her what bra size I wear. I left sobbing. She said she wouldn't prescribe muscle relaxants and instead would give me Naprosyn...instead she gave me 8x as much of the muscle relaxant (which she accused me of being addicted to), and even after calling 4 times regarding the Naprosyn, she still refuses to call it in. She's judgmental, and I even had to remind her that the muscle relaxant is NOT an NSAID and therefore wouldn't interact with the Naprosyn. Rude, judgmental, and incompetent to boot.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Will NoT be going back. Do not care for her tone or her rude comments. Does not listen.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

I recently switched to this practice and the staff have been very friendly. They just implemented a new check-in system, which is initially burdensome, but the next visit, it's easy as pie. Dr. Paz is knowledgeable, asks good questions and shows concern for my health.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

A friendly disposition and relaxed manner, Dr Paz provides a willingness to listen and lighthearted approach to family practice. If you are looking for someone that will not micromanage your care and blends well with an active lifestyle, I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2013 | flag

Knowledgeable,friendly, helpful and a wonderful addition to this practice that we have been going to for years.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Did not return phone calls, did not respond to patient with severe pain; office staff unprofessional and also unresponsive to patient. Recommendations for care were inconsistent with previous recommendations made by other practitioners and did not address patient issues.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag