Rate Dr. Jeffrey Winterstein

Dr. Jeffrey Winterstein's Ratings

Fantastic doctor . Wish they were all this good ! He actuallly cares about your health and works hard to properly administer health care . Not just write prescriptions and push you out the door .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. W is an incredible doctor. He was the first doctor who really made me feel like my problem wasn't all in my head. He has great bedside manner and is very intelligent. He always takes time to explain medical terms and make sure I feel comfortable with what we discussed before I leave. He's a very busy doctor that works in multiple clinics and hospitals, but he will never rush you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][35267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Jeff is my Internal specialist as I have to have a hip operation. Very friendly and knowledgeable, would recommend Jeff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][35266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

one of a kind! wish he was a GP so he could follow me. very knowledgable and friendly. Great bedside manner. Would go back to see him anytime!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][35265].votes_count ]]