Rate Dr. Zenobia Moodley

Dr. Zenobia Moodley's Ratings

Super thorough, patient kind doctor. Love seeing her as my family Dr??

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Dr Moodley runs her office on time! This is very much a rare thing and so appreciated. She is also very meticulous in her exams. She goes above and beyond. I am very happy being her patient.

Submitted March 20, 2014 | flag

I've met with dr. moodley a few times now. She seems very kind and sweet. I wasn't too impressed with the staff as they didn't seem to know what to do when I asked them for something that the dr. told me to ask them. I also didn't like the fact that when I asked her a medical question she had to go into her computer to look up information about it. I know that they have to know a lot of stuff but it is a bit dis concerning when they have to look it up in a computer. (I can do that at home too!) Otherwise I like the fact that I have a female dr. and she seems kind

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

Dr.Moodley is very warm - she never makes you feel rushed and is always happy to answer any questions you may have. If she doesn't know the answer she will take the time to look it up while you wait. You usually only have to wait 10-15 minutes which isn't too bad nowadays.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moodley was very helpful. She is always on time. Her staff are polite and discrete when it comes to addressing issues. She was willing to schedule me between other appointments when I had an emergency and needed to see someone. She is very easy to talk to about things. She understands the line of work that I am in and has offered solutions beyond the typical medications. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag