Rate Dr. Richard Nahas

Dr. Richard Nahas's Ratings

Stay away!!! Im not too sure what this doctor does exactly!? I was referred by my lawyer after my MVA accident and left this clinic with more then and stress then when I started.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2471876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

For ten years my brother suffered from intense burning pain in his groin area. He visited many pain clinics, including the Mayo Clinic. No one was able to offer him any advice, except to suggest a tough course of pain management drugs, which included morphine. After visiting the Seekers Centre for Integrative Medicine, my brother's ailment was promptly diagnosed by Dr. Nahas and treated. Within 2.5 months my brother was pain free and no longer on any pain medication. Thanks to the doctors at the Seekers Centre, my brother now lives a normal life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][35381].votes_count ]]