Rate Dr. Gordon S. Moshman

Dr. Gordon S. Moshman's Ratings

Dr. Moshman is my family doc and has been for a # of years now. He delivered my baby who is 13 now. I am blessed to have such a caring individual as my doc. he takes his time and explains in details everything I need to know. He is a phone call away and is always available if I need him. Thanks for your attention in taking care of me and my family's health care needs. Just please don't retire anytime soon. We love you.

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Moshman has always gone over and beyond any doctor we have ever had. He is thorough and very caring. I would recommend him to anyone. His staff is also very caring. I always feel assured when we leave his office. He is honest and forthright with his findings.

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag

I am 70 years old. Dr. Moshman is number 1. He has taken care of me for a number of years. He cares about his patients and has almost become part of the family. He also looks after my 34 year old son.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2009 | flag

I'm 70 years old, and have seen a lot of Doctors, Dr. Moshman is one of the finest, most caring and knowlable Doctors I have been to. I am fortunate to have found him.

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag

My wife and I are both in our 60's and Dr. Moshman is the best physician we have ever had. He reallly care about his patients. I can not tell you the number of incidents where he has either made house calls on patients who could not make it into his office or the time he drove a patient to the hospital because the patient needed immediate attention that was not available in his office. We have recommended Dr. Moshman to a number of our friends and no one has ever been disappointed.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag