Rate Dr. Raul A. Ortiz

Dr. Raul A. Ortiz's Ratings

I cannot comment highly enough on Dr. Ortiz - he did my 10 year old son's "kind of" root canal on an adult tooth that has not fully apexed enough. My son had zero pain the next day and did not need to take any kind of pain medications at all afterwards - unlike my husband, who had an emergency root canal 2 weeks later and Dr. Ortiz was already booked with another emergency so my husband ended up going to another dentist. My husband actually took 3 days off work from the pain (and he never calls out of work). My husband had a terrible time with pain for more than a week afterwards. Dr. Ortiz was also easy to talk to, patient, honest about what the procedure would entail and my son loved him. 2 thumbs up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I was glad my dentist referred me to Dr. Ortiz.
He advised me of the proper procedure that should be done in my case. He was completely honest with me about bridge work. From now on he will be doing any root canals in the future for me! I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2560970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

If you need a root canal, do not hesitate to choose Dr. Ortiz and his staff. Dr. Ortiz combines a warm, calming manner with state of the art techniques and knowledge. I was glad my dentist referred me to Dr. Ortiz.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2541234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Ortiz and staff were very helpful. I went for a second opinion and was quite impressed with the time Dr. Ortiz took with me. He advised me of the proper procedure that should be done in my case. He was completely up front and honest with me about bridge work. From now on he will be doing any root canals in the future for me! I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2471877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Very complicated situation with my dental problem. The office staff and Dr Ortiz were very prompt in scheduling an appointment. Dr Ortiz was complete on his explanation, did very good work and did it all with the atttitude of a gentleman with compasion. Strongly recommend Dr Ortiz in total.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I was nervous, as this was my first root canal. He was wonderful! He took time to explain everything to me and his staff was wonderful. We had a slight complication that he took care of wonderfully. I highly recommend this practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Just had my first root canal with Dr. Ortiz and I want to say he is extremely efficient, personable and has great skills along with a fantastic staff, my whole experience was pain free. He explained my condition in layman's terms so I could fully understand the process. He has state of the art equipment as well. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a root canal. Absolutely the best of the best. Susan Giroux

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I am 17 and have never had any problems with my teeth, only to find out I had a somewhat rare kind of abnormality in my tooth anatomy called dens in dente or "tooth within a tooth" Dr.Ortiz knew right away what it was and was so genuine in helping to ease the incredible amount of pain I was in from the infection that had begun. Throughout my life this occurrence was the most painful experience I have ever been through and required a root canal. I had no idea what a root canal even was until I walked into Dr.Ortiz's office! He was so kind and made me and my mother laugh which made the process much easier. One of the members of his staff even supplied me with headphones to block out the noise of my procedure! I had two successful root canals on my tooth and every ounce of my pain is gone!! I would recommend Dr.Ortiz to anyone and I will be sure to go to him if I ever have problems in the future :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I was extremely nervous, don't do well with anything dental, but this endo and his staff were the best, and I've had 3 root canals. If you need a RC, get a second opinion from this office, and I'll bet you go with them. They were calm, efficient and have the latest equipment. I was in and out in less then 90 mins., and best yet....the endodontist was right...very little pain. I didn't need the narcotic he did prescribe "just in case" at my request.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Just down here for the winter and needed an emergency root canal. My dentist up north recommended Dr. Mann who happened to be on vacation. The office staff graciously worked me into the schedule as quickly as they could (same day). Dr. Raul Ortiz did the proceedure with not a hitch and I even had an infection in the tooth. Because I wasn't heading north anytime soon he finished the whole tooth so I'd be sure not to have any problem with it. Wonderful from start to finish. Not only would I recommend him, but I'll be putting his name in my book just in case! Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][35394].votes_count ]]