Rate Dr. Richard Moore

Dr. Richard Moore's Ratings

From the minute he walked into the room I loved him! He is so compassionate, took my fears away and was very professional and I'm so blessed he is my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

He can be very arrogant, rude, power-hungry, unethical, and disrespectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Moore is super! He is kind,gentle, and caring at a time when you are most vulnerable. He was patient and explained what was happening and would happen. He dealt with the cancer quickly. The hysterectomy by robotics was a breeze! Absolutely NO PAIN whatsoever. In and out of the hospital in 24 hours with no time wasted on recuperating. Never even needed an aspirin! The surgery was less uncomfortable than a regular exam. I highly recommend him and his office staff. They are a reflection of the doctor, professional and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

I love Dr. Moore and his staff. He is down to earth, he takes the time with you and listens, he explains everything. Dr. Moore's bed side manner is excellent. Staff couldn't be any nicer and makes you feel comfortable. He is wonderful.... Thank you Dr. Moore, I wish more Doctors could be like you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][680443].votes_count ]]